How It Works
Our Virtual Classroom Training courses enjoy all of the benefits of our Scheduled courses with the added convenience of not having to leave your home.
We use Zoom as our preferred training delivery solution which provides a number of virtual classroom features such as:
- Breakout rooms to complete group sessions including workshops, case studies and role plays
- Interactive Whiteboard function
- Screensharing PowerPoint slides and relevant course materials
- File sharing via the Zoom chat function
Prior to the course date you will be provided with joining instructions and a guide to Zoom, no previous experience using Zoom is required. Taster sessions are available upon request, please contact our team for more information.
What you need
- Laptop, desk-based PC, or tablet*
- Built-in webcam/microphone or a connected Webcam device (usually connected via a USB port)
- Earphones or headset may also help with optimising/isolating audio experience although inbuilt or USB speakers and microphone will also work.
- Fast-stable broadband internet connection.
* Please note Lead Auditor and Auditor Conversion course exams, which take place on the final day, cannot be undertaken on a tablet