CPDEquivalent to 7 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
As interactive and practical course designed to introduce delegates to the requirements of ISO/IEC 17020:2012 and how it applies to organisations who perform inspection activities.
This course is delivered as the first day of our 2-day ISO/IEC 17020 Internal Auditor course.
- Quality Management and the role of inspection bodies
- Classification of inspection bodies (Type A, B and C)
- Overview of ISO/IEC 17020 requirements and its relationship with other related standards (ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 17025)
- Differences between the 2012 and 1998 versions of the standard
- Principles of a quality management system audit against ISO/IEC 17020
- Initial steps to implementing ISO/IEC 17020
- Sources of information and further development
- Quality Managers and Supervisors
- Companies seeking ISO/IEC 17020 accreditation
- Existing QMS internal auditors who are looking to expand their skills in the area of assessment of inspection bodies
- Supplier Quality Auditors wishing to evaluate suppliers of inspection services
- Interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 17020:2012 as it relates to management system standards.
- Identify the differences between the 2012 and 1998 versions of the standard.
- Initiate the process of implementing the requirements of ISO/IEC 17020 with a view to pursuing inspection body accreditation.
For Scheduled Training courses, please select from the Course Dates and Venues table below.
Course Dates and Venues
Staverton Park Hotel
Hilton Leeds City
Evoqua Water Technologies Ltd|11th Jan, 2022
O.C.O Technology Ltd|6th Jan, 2022
West African Health Organisation (WAHO)|23rd Dec, 2021
Financial Conduct Authority|20th Dec, 2021
Element Materials Technology|17th Dec, 2021
National Ballistics Intelligence Service|14th Dec, 2021
Nottinghamshire Police|13th Dec, 2021
Private|10th Dec, 2021
Geoquip Marine|3rd Dec, 2021
Satra Technology|2nd Dec, 2021
Fera Science Ltd|28th Nov, 2021
Emsou Forensic Services|27th Nov, 2021