Bywater has been providing business improvement consultancy services across a broad range of capabilities all over the globe since 1982. We believe that the foundations of our success over the past 35 years have been, and will continue to be, our:
- Consultant capability – the quality of our consultant network is such that we will only deploy those with expert knowledge, practical experience and sector expertise (where relevant) should you chose to work with us.
- Client orientation – if you engage with Bywater we will endeavour to help you build a better understanding of your unique challenges and support you to identify and implement appropriate solutions which fit your specific business circumstances. Whilst we can facilitate and bring best practice perspectives to the table we advocate that improvement and change needs to be implemented from within.
- Robust delivery approach – wherever possible we work with clients to set clear objectives for each assignment and then work together to agree a project plan with clear deliverables at key project milestones.
Ultimately we expect our interventions to result in accelerated, measurable and sustainable improvements embedded through organisational behaviour change. In our view such change is rarely the outcome of just consultancy. It is often achieved through a programme of communication and skills development involving elements of workshops, team building, training or workplace learning. At Bywater we pride ourselves in our expertise in developing, managing and delivering such programmes on behalf of our clients.
Further information available;
- ISO 9001 Consultancy Services
- ISO 14001 Consultancy Services
- ISO 45001 Consultancy Services
- All other ISO Consultancy Services