Core Tools enable organisations to develop new products and processes more efficiently, reducing the risk of product and process failure and enabling co-operation between supply chain partners.
Bywater’s five Core Tools courses, Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), Failure Modes Effects Analysis (FMEA), Statistical Process Control (SPC), Measurement System Analysis (MSA) and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) underpin the entire product lifecycle, from concept to service support.
Core Tools Course Listing
Core Tools Training - Package Deal | 4 days
- This four day training programme includes all five of the AIAG Core Tools: APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, MSA
- When booking this delegates will save £785 when compared with attending each Core Tools training course separately
- Designed for those responsible for developing and managing supply chain relationships
- Introduces suppliers to evidence required during the development process and how to compile it
- Explains how client organisations can use the information to gain confidence in their suppliers
- Designed for those required to perform capability studies and develop and interpret control charts
- Introduces the principles of SPC and the methodologies for performing capability studies
- Interpret results in the context of the process variation and product acceptance criteria.
- Designed for those requiring an understanding of measurement system evaluation techniques and those responsible for MSA studies and evaluation
- Introduces the principles of MSA and the methodologies for performance of measurement systems studies with respect to bias, linearity and stability
- Designed for all those involved in improving customer satisfaction and reducing product liability risk by anticipating and preventing defects in design and manufacture
- Introduces FMEA methodology and how to apply it to product and process design
- Learn to develop an effective control plan that will reduce the risk of product failure
This one-day FMEA transition training course covers the key changes from AIAG’s 4th edition to the combined AIAG & VDA FMEA handbook. Key topics include:
- AIAG and VDA objectives
- Impacts of the new handbook
- The new seven-step process for FMEA
- Design and Process FMEA scoring and action priority
AIAG & VDA FMEA Training Course | 2 days
This two-day AIAG & VDA FMEA Training Course is based on the combined AIAG and VDA Handbook. The course explores the new 7-step approach for Design FMEA and Process FMEA, and makes specific reference to the key changes and effects from the AIAG 4th Edition Handbook.
Janspeed Technologies Limited|11th May, 2021
Scottish Leather Group Operations Limited|6th May, 2021
Helical Technology Ltd|4th May, 2021
Sellafield Ltd|30th Mar, 2021
Fugro|24th Feb, 2021
PPG Aerospace|13th Jan, 2021