At Bywater we like to treat all our clients and delegates as fairly and respectfully as possible, hence when booking training with Bywater you agree to accept the terms and conditions as follows:
- Payment for bookings must be received no later than 30 days prior to the course start date, or immediately if the course starts sooner (unless otherwise agreed in writing with Bywater).
- All payments must be made in pounds sterling.
- Payment can be made by:
- BACS: Our bank account details can be found on your invoice. Please quote your invoice number as a reference.
- Debit / Credit Card: Please call our office to give us your credit card details. If paying by credit card a 2% transaction charge will be applied to the invoice.
- Cheques: Should be made payable to Bywater Training Ltd, and posted to The Accounts Department, Bywater, Couchmore House, Littleworth Road, Esher, Surrey, KT10 9TN. Please enclose a copy of your invoice with your cheque payment.
- Bywater reserves the right to refuse attendance to a course where payment has not been received
- Course certificates will only be issued when full payment of the invoice has been received
- All fees are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.
- “In-house training” courses only:
- Unless otherwise stated, our fees are fully inclusive of all trainer travelling expenses, subsistence and overnight accommodation as well as course materials.
- Where client specific course customisation is requested the fees for this work will be agreed and clearly specified
- If a client cancels where client specific content development work has taken place this work will be charged in full.
Cancellations, transfers and substitutions
- All cancellations should be notified to Bywater in writing or via email.
- There is no charge for cancellations received 21 or more days before the start of the course.
- Cancellations received 14 to 21 days before the start of the course will be subject to a cancellation fee of 50% (excluding VAT).
- Cancellations received less than 14 days before the start of the course will be subject to a cancellation charge of the full course fee (excluding VAT).
- There is no charge for transferring a public/open course booking to the same course on an alternative date provided you notify Bywater in writing or via email 14 or more days before the start of the original course date. Course transfers will only occur if there is a place available for you.
- Only one free transfer can be made. Each further transfer request will incur an administration charge of £100.00 (excluding VAT).
- Requests to transfer received less than 14 days from the start date of the course will constitute a late cancellation and be subject to the full course fee being charged.
- Substituting one person for another on a course is allowable at no additional cost. You are requested to notify us in writing or via email as early as possible in order that we can make the necessary arrangements.
- Where there is bad weather or travelling conditions, no claim can be made for inability to attend should the course otherwise run as intended.
- Bywater reserves the right to cancel a course at any time and offer an alternative date, a credit or a refund without any liability for consequential or indirect loss.
Residential and non-residential public/open training courses
- Residential bookings include dinner, accommodation and breakfast on the intervening nights/mornings of the course.
- Delegates are responsible for settling all extra charges (e.g. bar bills, Wi-Fi if this is not included and use of telephone) directly with the hotel.
- Residential and non-residential bookings both include lunches and refreshments throughout the course.
- We will make every effort to accommodate special requirements as notified at the time of booking. If you would like to contact us regarding your requirements, please email or telephone us using the contact details given at the bottom of this document.
- All intellectual property in materials supplied on Bywater training courses is subject to copyright and owned by Bywater Training Limited. Unauthorised distribution or reproduction is forbidden. Courses are not to be recorded in any way without the prior written consent of Bywater.
- All information provided by Bywater is given in best faith and Bywater will not be held responsible for actions taken by the client, any other individual or organisation as a result of the information provided during the training course.
- Training programmes are correct at the time of advertisement. However, alterations may occasionally be necessary due to circumstances beyond our control. Bywater reserves the right to alter published programmes, trainers, fees or venues without prior notice.
Health and Safety
- Bywater (or its representatives) and course attendees shall comply with all applicable health and safety legislation and codes of practice during training.
- Bywater expects delegates to behave in a polite and appropriate manner whilst attending courses.
- Bywater (or its representatives) reserves the right to exclude attendees in the event of disruptive, abusive or threatening behaviour by an individual or group. In such an event, no refund will be payable.
- Delegates will be liable for the cost of repairs carried out as a result of any damage caused to any part of our training venue provider’s property by the negligence, wilful act/default of any individual or item brought into the venue by the delegate or his/her guests.
- Bywater (or its representatives) will not be liable for any failure or delay or for the consequences of any failure or delay in providing training, if it is due to any force majeure event including acts of God, war, industrial disputes, protests, civil disturbance, accidents, epidemics, fire, flood, storm, tempest, explosion, acts of terrorism, national emergencies or any other cause beyond its reasonable control.
- Address: Bywater, Couchmore House, Littleworth Road, Esher, Surrey, KT10 9TN
- Telephone: 0333 123 9001
- International Calls +44 (0)1908 543 900
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org