Bywater is committed to enhancing best practice principles in auditing and business improvement. As a CQI and IRCA & IEMA approved training provider we do this by providing training courses that ensure delegates develop their knowledge and capability to audit and improve their organisation’s management system.
Over recent years many organisations have brought their Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Management Systems together as a way of improving efficiency and reducing duplication. By identifying common elements between the 3 key management system standards – ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 – organisations can develop a multi-disciplined approach to their management system based on their existing framework. This enables organisations to:
- Streamline their audit activities based on business priorities
- Make more efficient use of resources
- Improve communication and expand in-house knowledge
- Optimise operational processes
Training courses for Integrated Management Systems can be delivered through several options:
1-Day IMS Overview Course
A foundation course for those needing to gain an understanding of the basic requirements and synergies between the 3 key management system standards and how to begin developing an IMS based on a business process approach.
2-Day IMS Auditor Course
A practical multidiscipline auditing course based on the 3 key management system standards, enhancing auditor competency to be able to plan, prioritise and perform integrated management system audits based on business risks and needs. Delegates are expected to have a good level of knowledge/experience of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 (ISO 45001) in order to gain the full potential of this course.
Integrated Management Systems (IMS) Overview based on ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001Duration: 1 Day
Available in-house only
- Designed for those requiring an understanding of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 and the synergies between them
- Explore the benefits and pitfalls of integrated management systems
- This training course satisfies the prior knowledge requirements of our Integrated Management Systems Auditor training course.
Integrated Management Systems (IMS) Combined Overview & Auditor Training CourseDuration: 3 Days
- Designed for those needing to understand the process approach of an integrated management system and develop their auditing capability to implement an effective audit programme for an organisation’s integrated management system
- Develops knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 and the skills necessary to audit combined management systems based on these principal management standards
Integrated Management Systems (IMS) AuditorDuration: 2 Days
Available in-house only
- Designed for new or existing Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety auditors who wish to broaden and integrate their auditing capability
- Provides delegates with the knowledge and skills to audit an integrated management system based on ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- This is an auditor skills development course and delegates are required to have prior knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001, which can be gained from our Integrated Management Systems Overview course if required.