BywaterExcel is committed to enhancing best practice principles in auditing and business improvement. As an IRCA & IEMA approved training provider we do this by providing training courses that ensure delegates develop their knowledge and capability to audit and improve their organisation’s management system.
Over recent years many organisations have brought their Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Management Systems together as a way of improving efficiency and reducing duplication. By identifying common elements between the 3 key management system standards – ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 – organisations can develop a multi-disciplined approach to their management system based on their existing framework. This enables organisations to:
- Streamline their audit activities based on business priorities
- Make more efficient use of resources
- Improve communication and expand in-house knowledge
- Optimise operational processes
Training courses for Integrated Management Systems can be delivered through several options:
1-Day IMS Overview Course
A foundation course for those needing to gain an understanding of the basic requirements and synergies between the 3 key management system standards and how to begin developing an IMS based on a business process approach.
2-Day IMS Auditor Course
A practical multidiscipline auditing course based on the 3 key management system standards, enhancing auditor competency to be able to plan, prioritise and perform integrated management system audits based on business risks and needs. Delegates are expected to have a good level of knowledge/experience of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 in order to gain the full potential of this course.
Combined 1&2 Day IMS Training Course
Delegates requiring the knowledge base of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 prior to attending the public 2-day IMS Auditor course can attend the public 1-Day IMS Overview training and receive £100 discount if booked at the same time.
All our training courses are available on an in-house basis. For more information relating to course content, open course dates, venues and booking please select from the courses below.
Integrated Management Systems Overview Training Course
- Designed for those requiring an understanding of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 and the synergies between them
- Explore the benefits and pitfalls of integrated management systems
- This training course satisfies the prior knowledge requirements of our Integrated Management Systems Auditor training course.
Integrated Management Systems Auditor Training Course
- Designed for new or existing Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety auditors who wish to broaden and integrate their auditing capability
- Provides delegates with the knowledge and skills to audit an integrated management system based on ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- This is an auditor skills development course and delegates are required to have prior knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001, which can be gained from our Integrated Management Systems Overview course if required.