Root Cause Analysis (RCA) is a powerful method of problem solving that not only identifies the root cause of a problem, but enables individuals to evaluate a process or system and implement solutions to address chronic problems and prevent recurrence.
Bywater offers a range of classroom and online Root Cause Analysis training courses, including sector specific training for NHS & Healthcare Professionals and Service Providers, that enable delegates to select and use appropriate tools and techniques to identify why things go wrong and propose and evaluate potential solutions.
Root Cause Analysis Course Listing
- Root Cause Analysis training for all industry sectors
- Learn to apply the different tools and techniques to investigate root causes of problems or failures within production and administrative processes
- Propose and evaluate solutions to prevent chronic and recurring problems and improve quality and customer satisfaction
- Root Cause Analysis training course for NHS and Healthcare Professionals; to improve patient care and prevent chronic and recurring problems
- Learn to apply the different tools and techniques to identify root causes and solve a variety of problems in the healthcare environment
- Propose and evaluate solutions to prevent problems recurring
This course is only available on a dedicated basis.
- Root Cause Analysis training course for Service Providers; to identify the cause of problems and prevent recurrence in future.
- Learn the different tools and techniques available to identify root causes of problems and propose and evaluate solutions.
- Improve customer satisfaction, service delivery and internal systems and processes.
UK Biobank|20th Sep, 2021
Severfield|20th Jul, 2021
South West Police Forensics|23rd Jun, 2021
Brompton Bicycle|2nd Jun, 2021
Knowledge Pool - Capita|25th May, 2021
STS Aviation Services|18th May, 2021