ISO 22000 is the global Food Safety Management System (FSMS) standard designed for organisations of all sizes who are involved directly, or indirectly, with the food supply chain. The standard helps organisations identify and control hazards, demonstrate compliance with food safety requirements and ensure products and services across the food chain are safe. FSSC 22000 is recognised by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) and incorporates ISO 22000, sector specific Pre-Requisite Programs (PRPs) and FSSC 22000 specific requirements.
Bywater offers a range of ISO 22000 training courses designed to improve delegates knowledge of Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS). Enhanced understanding allows delegates to identify ways in which their organisations’ FSMS can be improved, from identifying risks and hazards to successfully conducting and following up internal audits.
ISO 22000 FSMS training takes place online within our Virtual Classroom and at our venues across the UK. We offer a range of ISO 22000 & FSSC 22000 courses which are designed to introduce delegates to the standard and provide the knowledge and skills to allow delegates to confidently undertake internal audits of a FSMS. Please select the relevant Dates & Venues button from our ISO 22000 Course Listing to view upcoming dates and availability.
All of our Food Safety Management System courses are available on a dedicated basis, in-company, online or at a venue of your choice. Dedicated training is often more cost effective and convenient for organisations wishing to train several employees. Group discussions can be tailored to focus on your FSMS to ensure delegates gain a strong understanding of how ideas learnt can be applied within their workplace. Please select the following link to request a quote.
We can provide additional support for those wishing to achieve or maintain ISO 22000 or FSSC 22000 certification in the way of consultancy. Please follow the link to visit our ISO Management Consultancy Services page and learn more about our tailored consultancy services.
ISO 22000 Course Listing
- Delegates require prior knowledge of ISO 22000 prior to undertaking this course
- Provides delegates with the knowledge and confidence to undertake an internal audit against ISO 22000 requirements
- Engaging modules and interactive workshops to equip delegates with the knowledge and skills to plan, prepare and report efficiently
- Provides delegates with an understanding of ISO 22000 and the importance of a Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
- The course covers key topics such as HACCP principles, hazards and risks
- One day course suitable as a primer for those attending the ISO 22000 Internal Auditor training course
- Designed for those with prior knowledge of ISO 22000 and FSSC 22000
- Gain knowledge to plan, conduct, report and follow up a FSSC 22000 internal audit
- A highly interactive two day course with engaging modules and workshops
- Provides delegates with an understanding of FSSC 22000
- Addresses the importance of a Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
- Coveys the importance of identifying hazards within the FSMS
- Understand the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) principles
- Learn to identify and control risks within a Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
- Secure knowledge on the legal requirements surrounding HACCP
- Designed for those seeking to understand the framework of risk management and how it can be applied effectively to improve the identification of opportunities and threats within the organisation, and make effective use of resources to control risk, to enhance the company’s performance.
- Logically following the 5-step process of establishing context, risk identification, analysis, evaluation and risk treatment, the course will allow delegates to extend their current risk management knowledge and make appropriate decisions to suit risks identified.
LDP Transport Consultancy Ltd|23rd Oct, 2021
Network Rail|21st Oct, 2021
The Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC)|21st Oct, 2021
Hirtenberger Defence International Ltd|21st Oct, 2021
Philips UK Ltd|21st Oct, 2021
Babcock International Group|20th Oct, 2021
Align JV|15th Oct, 2021
Specialist Aviation Services|14th Oct, 2021
Knowledgepool Group Limited|14th Oct, 2021
CBRE Managed Services Ltd|13th Oct, 2021
Peel Ports|12th Oct, 2021
Unilever UK Ltd|11th Oct, 2021