ISO/IEC 17020:2012 was developed to address the need for inspection bodies to demonstrate their capability and competence as well as impartiality and consistency.
Bywater’s ISO/IEC 17020 training courses provide delegates with a thorough understanding of the requirements of ISO/IEC 17020:2012 and how to perform internal audits of organisations performing inspections. Examples of these may include engineering inspection services, safety or environmental risk assessments, food inspection, building surveys and a great deal more.
Inspection Bodies Course Listing
- Designed for those seeking to perform effective internal audits of organisations who perform inspection activities in line with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17020
- Provides auditors with the skills to plan, execute, report and positively follow-up corrective action for inspection body internal audits to objectively assess compliance
- Designed for those seeking an understanding of the requirements of ISO/IEC 17020 and the inspection body accreditation process
- Provides an understanding of audit principles and an awareness of the differences between the 2012 and 1998 versions of the Standard, as well as initiating the process of implementation
- Developed to suit the needs of forensic inspection bodies, most notably those involved in crime scene investigation.
- The two-day course explores ISO/IEC 17020 and other key requirements for forensic inspection bodies including ILAC-G19 reference document for CSI-Forensics.
- One day introduction to ISO/IEC 17020 with specific reference to forensic applications inclusive of Forensic Science Regulator (FSR) guidance
- Provides delegates with an understanding of the accreditation process and the role of inspection Bodies
Cambridgeshire Constabulary|21st Feb, 2021
Cambridgeshire Constabulary|19th Feb, 2021
Cambridgeshire Constabulary|17th Feb, 2021
Sussex Police|14th Jan, 2021
Sussex Police|21st Dec, 2020
Private|9th Nov, 2020