ISO/IEC 17020:2012 was developed to address the need for inspection bodies to demonstrate their capability and competence as well as impartiality and consistency.
Bywater’s ISO 17020 training courses provide delegates with a thorough understanding of the requirements of ISO/IEC 17020:2012 and how to perform internal audits of organisations performing inspections. Examples of these may include engineering inspection services, safety or environmental risk assessments, food inspection, building surveys and a great deal more.
ISO/IEC 17020:2012 training takes place online and at various locations across the UK including London, Coventry, Leeds and West Yorkshire with day places and residential places available. Our courses include Introduction to ISO/IEC 17020 for Inspection Bodies and ISO/IEC 17020 Internal Auditing. Please select the relevant Dates & Venues button from the Course Listing below to view.
All of ISO/IEC 17020 training courses can take place on a dedicated basis at a venue of your choice or online through Virtual Classroom training. Please select the following link to request a quote for training on a date and at a location which is convenient for your team.
With over 35 years’ experience, Bywater can provide additional support to those wishing to achieve or maintain ISO 17020 certification in the way of ISO 17020 Consultancy. Please follow the link to find out more.
Inspection Bodies Course Listing
- Designed for those seeking to perform effective internal audits of organisations who perform inspection activities in line with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17020
- Provides auditors with the skills to plan, execute, report and positively follow-up corrective action for inspection body internal audits to objectively assess compliance
- Designed for those seeking an understanding of the requirements of ISO/IEC 17020 and the inspection body accreditation process
- Provides an understanding of audit principles and an awareness of the differences between the 2012 and 1998 versions of the Standard, as well as initiating the process of implementation
- Developed to suit the needs of forensic inspection bodies, most notably those involved in crime scene investigation.
- The two-day course explores ISO/IEC 17020 and other key requirements for forensic inspection bodies including ILAC-G19 reference document for CSI-Forensics.
Hertfordshire Constabulary|14th Sep, 2020
West Yorkshire Police|30th Aug, 2020
LK Metrology Ltd|19th Aug, 2020
Dyson Technology Ltd|20th Jul, 2020
Hertfordshire Constabulary|14th Jul, 2020
SGS North America, Inc. (Vallejo)|13th Jul, 2020