CQI and IRCA (Chartered Quality Institute and The International Register of Certificated Auditors) is a globally recognised professional body committed to promoting quality management through improving product, project and service quality.
Bywater is a leading provider of CQI and IRCA certified training courses, providing delegates with the opportunity to gain a globally recognised quality management certificate. Our expert tutors utilise engaging modules, interactive workshops and case studies to equip delegates with the knowledge, skills and confidence required to successfully undertake Internal and Lead Audits.
Our CQI and IRCA certified training courses are available online and at at over 25 high quality venues across the UK. We provide training in relation to a wide range of quality management systems including ISO 9001, ISO 45001, ISO 14001 and IATF 16949. Scheduled training in a perfect solution for individuals and small groups.
Our CQI and IRCA training courses are available on a dedicated basis and can take place at your premises, a venue of your choice or online. Dedicated training is often more cost effective, and convenient, for those wishing to train 3 or more delegates. Please select the following link to request a quote.
We have over 35 years experience in providing additional support in the form of consultancy. Consultancy Services are available for all Management Systems and can be tailored to meet your requirements. We will work with you to set clear objectives, devise key milestones and ensure deliverables are achieved. Please follow the link to find out more.
CQI and IRCA Course Listing
- CQI and IRCA certified, this ISO 9001 Lead Auditor course is designed for those seeking to manage and conduct ISO 9001:2015 internal and external audits
- Provides practical application of the complete QMS audit process with reference to ISO 9001
- Satisfies CQI and IRCA certification requirements to all grades of QMS 2015 Auditor
- CQI and IRCA certified, this ISO 9001 Internal Auditor course is designed for those seeking to manage and conduct ISO 9001:2015 internal audits
- Provides the knowledge and skills to plan, conduct and follow up an internal audit
- Fulfils part of IRCA's certification requirements to QMS 2015 Internal Auditor
- IEMA, CQI and IRCA certified, this ISO 14001:2015 Lead Environmental Auditor training course fully satisfies IEMA, CQI and IRCA training requirements for EMS Auditor registration
- Designed for those seeking to lead or conduct internal and external ISO 14001 audits
- Delegates will understand how to prepare, plan and conduct an ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System audit
- Based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025, the course is designed for those seeking to support laboratory compliance and competency improvements
- A CQI and IRCA Certified Course(Ref.1836), this ISO 17025 Lead Auditor training course builds upon skills needed to conduct an effective and competent audit in order to objectively assess compliance of laboratories to meet accreditation body requirements
- Fulfils the CQI and IRCA training requirements for registration as a ISO 17025 lead auditor.
- Designed for those wishing to conduct first, second and/or third party Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) audits against the new OH&S Management System standard, ISO 45001.
- You will learn the complete audit process, including interviewing techniques, planning and report writing.
- Other topics covered include hazard identification, OH&S legislation and codes of practice.
- There is a CQI and IRCA requirement that delegates attending this course have prior knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001 and auditing, therefore some may find it beneficial to attend our introduction to ISO/IEC 27001.
- On successful completion of this course, delegates will be awarded with an internationally recognised CQI and IRCA approved certificate.
- Auditing of the Information Security Management System (ISMS) helps to identify potential risks, meets ISO/IEC 27001 requirements and identifies better ways to keep information secure.
- Based on the requirements of ISO 9001 including the additional automotive requirements, this IATF 16949 Lead Auditor training course is designed for those needing to assess compliance of an organisation/supplier against third party standards
- A CQI and IRCA Certified Course, the course builds upon skills needed to conduct an effective and competent audit
- Fulfils the CQI and IRCA training requirements for registration as a lead auditor.
- Provides auditors with the skills to plan, execute, report and positively follow-up corrective action for internal audits based on the requirements of IATF 16949
- A CQI and IRCA Certified Course, this IATF 16949 Internal Auditor training course fulfils the CQI and IRCA training requirements for registration as an internal auditor.
- Designed for existing OHSAS 18001 auditors looking to transition to ISO 45001.
- Covers the background and changes from OHSAS 18001 to the new OHSMS standard, ISO 45001, and how to audit against the standard.
- Will satisfy CQI and IRCA training requirements for those maintaining their IRCA OHSMS Registration.
- CQI and IRCA certified, this course is suitable for those wishing to upgrade their IRCA status or for auditors with a lead auditor certificate for the previous (2008) Standard who need to demonstrate that they have successfully transitioned to the 2015 standard
- This ISO 9001:2015 transition auditor course provides delegates with an understanding of the changes to ISO 9001 and the implications for auditors.
Climate Fund Managers|30th Nov, 2020
Private|27th Nov, 2020
Adsyst (Automation) Ltd|27th Nov, 2020
Pipeline Engineering|25th Nov, 2020
Tata Steel Europe|25th Nov, 2020
Portland Port|25th Nov, 2020