CQI and IRCA (Chartered Quality Institute and The International Register of Certificated Auditors) is a globally recognised professional body committed to promoting quality management through improving product, project and service quality.
Bywater is a leading provider of CQI and IRCA certified training courses, providing delegates with the opportunity to gain a globally recognised auditing certificate. Our expert tutors utilise engaging modules, interactive workshops and case studies to equip delegates with the knowledge, skills and confidence required to successfully undertake Internal and Lead Audits.
Our CQI and IRCA certified training courses are available online and at over 15 high-quality venues across the UK. We provide training in relation to a wide range of quality management systems including ISO 9001, ISO 45001, ISO 14001 and IATF 16949. Scheduled training is a perfect solution for individuals and small groups. Please select the relevant dates and venues button from our CQI and IRCA Course Listing to view course details and upcoming course dates.
Our CQI and IRCA training courses are available on a dedicated basis and can take place at your premises, a venue of your choice or online within our Virtual Classroom. Dedicated training is often more cost effective, and convenient, for those wishing to train 3 or more delegates. Please visit our Dedicated Training page to request a quote.
We have over 35 years of experience in providing additional support in the form of consultancy. Consultancy Services are available for all Management Systems and can be tailored to meet your requirements. We will work with you to set clear objectives, devise key milestones and ensure deliverables are achieved. Please view our ISO Management Systems Consultancy Services to learn more.
CQI and IRCA Course Listing
- CQI and IRCA certified, this ISO 9001 Lead Auditor course is designed for those seeking to manage and conduct ISO 9001:2015 internal and external audits
- Provides practical application of the complete QMS audit process with reference to ISO 9001
- Satisfies CQI and IRCA certification requirements to all grades of QMS Auditor
- CQI and IRCA certified, this ISO 9001 Internal Auditor course is designed for those seeking to manage and conduct ISO 9001:2015 internal audits
- Provides the knowledge and skills to plan, conduct and follow up an internal audit
- Fulfils part of IRCA's certification requirements to QMS Internal Auditor
- CQI and IRCA Certified, this course develops the knowledge and skills needed to conduct an effective first, second or third party QMS audit against IATF 16949
- Based on the requirements of IATF 16949 and ISO 9001, this certified Automotive Lead Auditor training course is designed for those needing to assess compliance of an organisation/supplier against third party standards
- Fulfils the CQI and IRCA training requirements for registration as a Lead Auditor
- CQI and IRCA Certified Course(Ref.1836), this ISO 17025 Lead Auditor training course builds upon skills needed to conduct an effective and competent audit in order to objectively assess compliance of laboratories to meet accreditation body requirements
- Based on the requirements of ISO 17025, the course is designed for those seeking to support laboratory compliance and competency improvements
- Fulfils the CQI and IRCA training requirements for registration as a ISO 17025 lead auditor.
- CQI and IRCA certified, designed for those wishing to conduct first, second and/or third party Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) audits against the OH&S Management System standard, ISO 45001
- You will learn the complete audit process, including interviewing techniques, planning and report writing
- Other topics covered include hazard identification, OH&S legislation and codes of practice
- CQI and IRCA certified, on successful completion of this ISMS ISO 27001 Lead Auditor course, delegates will be awarded with an internationally recognised CQI and IRCA approved certificate
- Auditing of the Information Security Management System (ISMS) helps to identify potential risks, meets ISO 27001 requirements and identifies better ways to keep information secure
- Through a central case study delegates will learn to plan, conduct and follow up a ISO 27001 audit
- Provides auditors with the skills to plan, execute, report and positively follow-up corrective action for internal audits based on the requirements of IATF 16949
- CQI and IRCA Certified course, this IATF 16949 Internal Auditor training course fulfils the CQI and IRCA training requirements for registration as an internal auditor.
- CQI and IRCA certified ISO 45001 Auditor Conversion course, designed for certified Lead Auditors seeking to audit an OHSMS
- Delegates will gain the knowledge and skills to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit for an OH&S management system
- The course satisfies the training requirements for initial certification as an IRCA OHSMS auditor
- CQI and IRCA certified course which satisfies CQI and IRCA training requirements for those maintaining their IRCA OHSMS Registration.
- Designed for existing OHSAS 18001 auditors looking to transition to ISO 45001.
- Covers the background and changes from OHSAS 18001 to the new OHSMS standard, ISO 45001, and how to audit against the standard.
- CQI and IRCA certified ISMS ISO 27001 Auditor Conversion course designed for existing Lead Auditor seeking to gain the knowledge and skills to audit against ISO 27001
- Provides delegates with the knowledge and skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of an ISMS
- Successful completion of this training course will meets the training requirements for certification as an Auditor through IRCA's ISMS Scheme
- CQI and IRCA certified, this Auditor Conversion course is designed for existing auditors looking to gain the knowledge and skills to audit against ISO 14001
- Provides the knowledge and skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of an EMS
- Learn to undertake 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audit of an EMS against ISO 14001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021, as applicable
- CQI and IRCA certified, this course is suitable for those wishing to upgrade their IRCA status or for auditors with a lead auditor certificate for the previous (2008) Standard who need to demonstrate that they have successfully transitioned to the 2015 standard
- This ISO 9001:2015 transition auditor course provides delegates with an understanding of the changes to ISO 9001 and the implications for auditors.
Barrett Group UK|23rd Oct, 2021
LDP Transport Consultancy Ltd|23rd Oct, 2021
Eurotech Fire Systems Ltd|22nd Oct, 2021
AHT Holdings Ltd|22nd Oct, 2021
Private|22nd Oct, 2021
Veolia|22nd Oct, 2021
Network Rail|21st Oct, 2021
The Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC)|21st Oct, 2021
Hirtenberger Defence International Ltd|21st Oct, 2021
Philips UK Ltd|21st Oct, 2021
IDS UK|20th Oct, 2021
Norcott Technologies|20th Oct, 2021