Lead Auditor’s assist in assessing management systems internally, lead audit teams, and undertake 2nd party (supplier) and 3rd party (external and certification) audits.
Bywater has been a leading provider of training courses for over 35 years, helping organisations succeed in implementing management systems and maintaining ISO certifications. Our 5 day Lead Auditor courses are certified by IEMA, CQI and IRCA. The courses provide delegates with the skills to effectively plan and conduct internal and external audits in line with ISO requirements.
We provide an extensive range of Lead Auditor training courses across the UK throughout the year, including at venues such as Belfast, Edinburgh, London, Manchester, Coventry and Cardiff and online. Residential and non-residential places are available. Please view the course dates below.
All of our Lead Auditor training courses can take place on a dedicated basis online or at a venue of your choice. The courses include interactive workshops to encourage team discussions on how the management system can be implemented successfully within your organisation. Dedicated training is often more cost effective and convenient for organisations wishing to train several employees. Please select the following link to request a quote.
We can provide additional support to those wishing to achieve or maintain certification in the way of Consultancy. Our consultancy services are designed to result in accelerated, measurable and sustainable improvements embedded through organisational behaviour change. Please follow the link to find out more.
Lead Auditor Course Listing
- CQI and IRCA certified, this ISO 9001 Lead Auditor course is designed for those seeking to manage and conduct ISO 9001:2015 internal and external audits
- Provides practical application of the complete QMS audit process with reference to ISO 9001
- Satisfies CQI and IRCA certification requirements to all grades of QMS 2015 Auditor
- IEMA, CQI and IRCA certified, this ISO 14001:2015 Lead Environmental Auditor training course fully satisfies IEMA, CQI and IRCA training requirements for EMS Auditor registration
- Designed for those seeking to lead or conduct internal and external ISO 14001 audits
- Delegates will understand how to prepare, plan and conduct an ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System audit
- Based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025, the course is designed for those seeking to support laboratory compliance and competency improvements
- A CQI and IRCA Certified Course(Ref.1836), this ISO 17025 Lead Auditor training course builds upon skills needed to conduct an effective and competent audit in order to objectively assess compliance of laboratories to meet accreditation body requirements
- Fulfils the CQI and IRCA training requirements for registration as a ISO 17025 lead auditor.
- Designed for those wishing to conduct first, second and/or third party Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) audits against the new OH&S Management System standard, ISO 45001.
- You will learn the complete audit process, including interviewing techniques, planning and report writing.
- Other topics covered include hazard identification, OH&S legislation and codes of practice.
- There is a CQI and IRCA requirement that delegates attending this course have prior knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001 and auditing, therefore some may find it beneficial to attend our introduction to ISO/IEC 27001.
- On successful completion of this course, delegates will be awarded with an internationally recognised CQI and IRCA approved certificate.
- Auditing of the Information Security Management System (ISMS) helps to identify potential risks, meets ISO/IEC 27001 requirements and identifies better ways to keep information secure.
- Based on the requirements of ISO 9001 including the additional automotive requirements, this IATF 16949 Lead Auditor training course is designed for those needing to assess compliance of an organisation/supplier against third party standards
- A CQI and IRCA Certified Course, the course builds upon skills needed to conduct an effective and competent audit
- Fulfils the CQI and IRCA training requirements for registration as a lead auditor.
CHAS 2013 Ltd|17th Sep, 2020
Mobiapps Ltd|17th Sep, 2020
Solidosft Reply Limited|17th Sep, 2020
Greenray Turbine Solutions Ltd|16th Sep, 2020
Appliance Development Services Ltd|15th Sep, 2020
Sonia Mills|15th Sep, 2020