Lead Auditor’s assist in assessing management systems internally, lead audit teams, and undertake 2nd party (supplier) and 3rd party (external and certification) audits.
Bywater has been a leading provider of training courses for over 35 years, helping organisations succeed in implementing and continually improving their management systems and maintaining ISO certifications. Our CQI and IRCA certified 5 day Lead Auditor training courses provide delegates with the skills to effectively plan and conduct internal and external audits in line with ISO requirements.
Lead Auditor Course Listing
- CQI and IRCA certified, this ISO 9001 Lead Auditor course is designed for those seeking to manage and conduct ISO 9001:2015 internal and external audits
- Provides practical application of the complete QMS audit process with reference to ISO 9001
- Satisfies CQI and IRCA certification requirements to all grades of QMS Auditor
- IEMA, CQI and IRCA certified ISO 14001:2015 Lead Environmental Auditor training course fully satisfies IEMA training requirements for Environmental Auditors & Principal Environmental Auditors
- Designed for those seeking to lead or conduct internal and external ISO 14001 audits
- Delegates will understand how to prepare, plan and conduct an ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System audit
- CQI and IRCA Certified Course(Ref.1836), this ISO 17025 Lead Auditor training course builds upon skills needed to conduct an effective and competent audit in order to objectively assess compliance of laboratories to meet accreditation body requirements
- Based on the requirements of ISO 17025, the course is designed for those seeking to support laboratory compliance and competency improvements
- Fulfils the CQI and IRCA training requirements for registration as a ISO 17025 lead auditor.
- CQI and IRCA certified, designed for those wishing to conduct first, second and/or third party Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) audits against the OH&S Management System standard, ISO 45001
- You will learn the complete audit process, including interviewing techniques, planning and report writing.
- Other topics covered include hazard identification, OH&S legislation and codes of practice.
- CQI and IRCA certified, on successful completion of this course, delegates will be awarded with an internationally recognised CQI and IRCA approved certificate.
- Auditing of the Information Security Management System (ISMS) helps to identify potential risks, meets ISO 27001 requirements and identifies better ways to keep information secure.
- Through a central case study delegates will learn to plan, conduct and follow up a ISO 27001 audit.
- CQI and IRCA Certified, this course develops the knowledge and skills needed to conduct an effective first, second or third party QMS audit against IATF 16949
- Based on the requirements of IATF 16949 and ISO 9001, this IATF 16949 Automotive Lead Auditor training course is designed for those needing to assess compliance of an organisation/supplier against third party standards
- Fulfils the CQI and IRCA training requirements for registration as a Lead Auditor.
Evergreen Garden Care|12th May, 2021
Integral UK Ltd|12th May, 2021
Emsou Forensic Services|11th May, 2021
Janspeed Technologies Limited|11th May, 2021
Avara Foods|10th May, 2021
Public Health England|10th May, 2021