Lead Auditors assist in assessing management systems internally, lead audit teams, and undertake 2nd party (supplier) and 3rd party (external and certification) audits.
Bywater has been a leading provider of training courses for over 35 years, helping organisations succeed in implementing and continually improving their management systems and maintaining ISO certifications. Our CQI and IRCA certified 5 day Lead Auditor training courses provide delegates with the skills to effectively plan and conduct internal and external audits in line with ISO requirements.
We provide an extensive range of certified Lead Auditor training courses online and across the UK throughout the year, including at venues such as Belfast, Edinburgh, London, Manchester, Coventry and Cardiff. Residential and non-residential places are available. Please select the relevant dates and venues button from our Lead Auditor Course Listing to view upcoming course dates.
For existing Lead Auditors, we recommend viewing our CQI & IRCA Auditor Conversion training courses.
All of our Lead Auditor training courses can take place on a dedicated basis online or at a venue of your choice. The courses include interactive workshops to encourage team discussions on how the management system can be implemented successfully within your organisation. Dedicated training is often more cost effective and convenient for organisations wishing to train several employees. Please select the following link to request a quote.
We can provide additional support to those wishing to achieve or maintain certification in the way of Consultancy. Our consultancy services are designed to result in accelerated, measurable and sustainable improvements embedded through organisational behaviour change. Please view our ISO Management Systems Consultancy Services to learn more and request a tailored quote.
Lead Auditor Course Listing
- CQI and IRCA certified, this ISO 9001 Lead Auditor course is designed for those seeking to manage and conduct ISO 9001:2015 internal and external audits
- Provides practical application of the complete QMS audit process with reference to ISO 9001
- Satisfies CQI and IRCA certification requirements to all grades of QMS Auditor
- IEMA, CQI and IRCA certified ISO 14001:2015 Lead Environmental Auditor training course fully satisfies IEMA training requirements for Environmental Auditors & Principal Environmental Auditors
- Designed for those seeking to lead or conduct internal and external ISO 14001 audits
- Delegates will understand how to prepare, plan and conduct an ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System audit
- CQI and IRCA Certified, this course develops the knowledge and skills needed to conduct an effective first, second or third party QMS audit against IATF 16949
- Based on the requirements of IATF 16949 and ISO 9001, this certified Automotive Lead Auditor training course is designed for those needing to assess compliance of an organisation/supplier against third party standards
- Fulfils the CQI and IRCA training requirements for registration as a Lead Auditor
- CQI and IRCA Certified Course(Ref.1836), this ISO 17025 Lead Auditor training course builds upon skills needed to conduct an effective and competent audit in order to objectively assess compliance of laboratories to meet accreditation body requirements
- Based on the requirements of ISO 17025, the course is designed for those seeking to support laboratory compliance and competency improvements
- Fulfils the CQI and IRCA training requirements for registration as a ISO 17025 lead auditor.
- CQI and IRCA certified, designed for those wishing to conduct first, second and/or third party Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) audits against the OH&S Management System standard, ISO 45001
- You will learn the complete audit process, including interviewing techniques, planning and report writing
- Other topics covered include hazard identification, OH&S legislation and codes of practice
- CQI and IRCA certified, on successful completion of this ISMS ISO 27001 Lead Auditor course, delegates will be awarded with an internationally recognised CQI and IRCA approved certificate
- Auditing of the Information Security Management System (ISMS) helps to identify potential risks, meets ISO 27001 requirements and identifies better ways to keep information secure
- Through a central case study delegates will learn to plan, conduct and follow up a ISO 27001 audit
Looking for Auditor Conversion courses? View our CQI & IRCA Auditor Conversion training courses.
Barrett Group UK|23rd Oct, 2021
LDP Transport Consultancy Ltd|23rd Oct, 2021
Eurotech Fire Systems Ltd|22nd Oct, 2021
AHT Holdings Ltd|22nd Oct, 2021
Private|22nd Oct, 2021
Veolia|22nd Oct, 2021
Network Rail|21st Oct, 2021
The Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC)|21st Oct, 2021
Hirtenberger Defence International Ltd|21st Oct, 2021
Philips UK Ltd|21st Oct, 2021
IDS UK|20th Oct, 2021
Norcott Technologies|20th Oct, 2021