Where your organisation has a number of delegates requiring similar training, our dedicated training option could provide you with a great solution.
The way it works is that you provide the training venue and we provide the trainer and course materials, often resulting in a more cost effective and convenient solution than public courses.
Another advantage of the dedicated approach is that usually with minor tailoring of the materials we can add more value to your delegates by including case studies or organisational specific examples to bring to life some of the theoretical concepts.
- Discussions and issue resolution focused around your business priorities
- Priority may be given to areas of learning in most need
- Inclusion of real working examples of how to conduct the course learning outcomes on site
- Potential for organisation specific action planning as part of the course structure
- Lower costs associated with travel and accommodation
- Flexibility as to available dates for training, to suit you
- Consistency of communication and organisational message
- Available via online training, at your premises or at your chosen venue
- Team building
Tailored to your Organisation
- Receive training that is fully focused on your learning outcomes and objectives
- Learning outcomes are more easily embedded into your working practices
- Improved return on investment through measurable improvements in performance
- Tailored workshops based on your working environment
- Greater employee satisfaction and engagement in training
- Our ability to tailor the nature of training approaches taken to match the preferred learning styles of delegates (eg. balance of workshops, case studies, presentation)
- Courses run by consultants / tutors who have a detailed knowledge of your situation as well as the conceptual theory
Why Choose Bywater Dedicated Training?
- Bywater have trained thousands of delegates at Dedicated training courses over the last 35 years and we are able to deliver any of our public courses on a dedicated basis, and more.
- Take a look at some of our clients.
- All of our dedicated training courses can be tailored to suit the needs of your organisation, but if you require something completely bespoke, why not take a look at our Bespoke Training services.
- Read our case studies to see how delegates benefited from the training with Bywater.
- Delegates are provided with the relevant training course materials and certificate on completion.
Can employees undertake training while on furlough?
Yes, government guidelines in a sense encourage this as they request all furloughed employees to be available for training. Training can be undertaken online or at a chosen location.
Can we combine courses for dedicated training?
This does depend on the training course required. We can tailor the training to meet your organisation’s requirements. The tutor will discuss this with you to identify what is possible and how we can adjust the agenda to meet your needs.
We have limited office space, can we still purchase dedicated training?
Yes, dedicated training does not have to occur at your premises. We can arrange for the training to occur at one of our training venues. Many find this beneficial as it prevents distractions which can occur when undertaking training within the office. Alternatively you can arrange the training at a location of your choice. Dedicated training can also be provided online where delegates join the lesson via Zoom on their computer.
Can we adjust the start and finish times for dedicated training?
Yes, your tutor can discuss your preferred start and finish times to ensure the content of the course can be covered within your required timescale.
Can the course run without it being CQI, IRCA or IEMA certified?
Yes, we can run the course without certification if your require.
What is the maximum number of delegates for dedicated training?
To ensure the delegates have the best experience we recommend only providing the training to those in your company which it is relevant to ensure productive conversations and workshops. We also recommend considering the space available as you do not wish to have too many delegates in one room as it can impact their learning experience. If a high number of staff require training you may wish to considering two sessions.
Find Out More
If you would like to discuss how Bywater can support your organisation with our Dedicated training services, please call our team on 0333 123 9001 or request a quote.
Kiwa Agri Food|2nd Jun, 2020
Sweco UK Limited|29th May, 2020
ATD Services|27th May, 2020
Clyde Union Pumps DB Limited|26th May, 2020
Durdica Prutki|22nd May, 2020
ATD Services|18th May, 2020
STM Group (UK) Ltd|15th May, 2020
Nova Systems Europe|7th May, 2020
Storm ID|7th May, 2020
Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board|7th May, 2020