DURATION OF COURSE5 days
CPDEquivalent to 40 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certification on completion.
A CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 45001 Auditor/Lead Auditor training course (Course ID: 1866)
This course is the first of its kind to meet the CQI and IRCA PR357 course specification ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor (Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems) and successfully achieve CQI and IRCA certification. Read our blog on how we achieved our certification first.
ISO 45001 presents significant changes from OHSAS 18001 (the OH&S management system standard that ISO 45001 is replacing), including being based on ISO’s new Annex SL high level structure and requiring organisations to consider the context they operate in.
This course (and all CQI and IRCA auditor courses) cannot cover the requirements of the applicable standard in detail. Therefore, some delegates find it beneficial to attend our Introduction to ISO 45001 Training Course to gain a better understanding of ISO 45001 and its requirements. We offer a discount of £100 if you book this with your ISO 45001 Lead Auditor training course. To take advantage of this offer please contact us on 0333 123 9001
- ISO 45001 and other OH&S standards
- Audit planning
- Documentation requirements
- OH&S legislation and codes of practice
- Hazard identification
- Audit checklists
- Risk assessment and development of risk management controls
- Audit frequency, emergency planning and audit scope
- Opening meetings
- On-site audit process, including interviewing techniques, notetaking and making judgements
- Non-conformances, corrective actions and follow-up
- Closing Meetings
- Those wishing to perform first, second or third party audits of an OH&S management system
- Those implementing and responsible for an ISO 45001 certified OH&S management system
- Anyone seeking CQI and IRCA registration as an OH&S Lead Auditor (other membership criteria may apply)
- Those leading audit teams
This course (and all CQI and IRCA auditor courses) cannot cover the requirements of the applicable standard in detail. Therefore, some delegates find it beneficial to attend our Introduction to ISO 45001 training course to gain a better understanding of ISO 45001 and its requirements. We offer a discount of £100 if you book this with your ISO 45001 Lead Auditor training course. To take advantage of this offer please contact us on 0333 123 9001.
- Plan, develop and implement an internal or external audit process appropriate to your organisation which supports your OH&S policy.
- Conduct ISO 45001 audits to professional criteria with confidence, gathering objective evidence through observation, interviewing and document trails to provide factual audit reports that will facilitate continuous improvements to the OH&S programme.
- Develop their own skills, techniques and competence as an auditor.
- Assess compliance of an organisation to meet your company’s own internal or external OH&S (e.g. Certification Body) requirements.
Course Dates and Venues
Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre
Ramada Encore Belfast
Macdonald Norwood Hall Hotel
De Vere Devonport House
Hilton Leeds City
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Coventry
Collaborative Environmental Advisers (CEA) Ltd|6th Jul, 2020
Micro Focus UK Ltd|5th Jul, 2020
TATA Steel|3rd Jul, 2020
Stesec Limited|19th Jun, 2020
Halliburton Project Management|9th Jun, 2020
Hemsley Fraser Group|5th Jun, 2020