CPDEquivalent to 40 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
A CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 45001 Lead Auditor OH&SMS training course online or in person (Course ID: 1866)
This course was the first of its kind to meet the CQI and IRCA PR357 course specification ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor (Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems).
Assessment is by continuous assessment and an examination on the final day. Successful completion of this course satisfies the training requirements for initial certification as an IRCA OHSMS auditor.
- ISO 45001 and other OH&S standards
- Audit planning
- Documentation requirements
- OH&S legislation and codes of practice
- Hazard identification
- Audit checklists
- Risk assessment and development of risk management controls
- Audit frequency, emergency planning and audit scope
- Opening meetings
- On-site audit process, including interviewing techniques, notetaking and making judgements
- Non-conformances, corrective actions and follow-up
- Closing Meetings
- Those wishing to perform first, second or third party audits of an OH&S management system
- Those implementing and responsible for an ISO 45001 certified OH&S management system
- Anyone seeking CQI and IRCA registration as an OH&S Lead Auditor (other membership criteria may apply)
- Those leading audit teams
This course (and all CQI and IRCA auditor courses) cannot cover the requirements of the applicable standard in detail. Therefore, some delegates find it beneficial to attend our Introduction to ISO 45001 training course to gain a better understanding of ISO 45001 and its requirements. We offer a discount of £100 if you book this with your ISO 45001 Lead Auditor training course. To take advantage of this offer please contact us on 0333 123 9001.
Click here to learn more about prior knowledge requirements.
- Plan, develop and implement an internal or external audit process appropriate to your organisation which supports your OH&S policy.
- Conduct ISO 45001 audits to professional criteria with confidence, gathering objective evidence through observation, interviewing and document trails to provide factual audit reports that will facilitate continuous improvements to the OH&S programme.
- Develop their own skills, techniques and competence as an auditor.
- Assess compliance of an organisation to meet your company’s own internal or external OH&S (e.g. Certification Body) requirements.
For Scheduled Training courses, please select from the Course Dates and Venues table below.
Course Dates and Venues
Worsley Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club
Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre
Macdonald Norwood Hall Hotel
Hilton Leeds City
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Coventry
Honda Motor Europe Logistics|31st Jul, 2021
Sheffield Hallam University|30th Jul, 2021
GA Pet Food Partners|26th Jul, 2021
Churchill Services|23rd Jul, 2021
IACS Ltd|22nd Jul, 2021
Expro|21st Jul, 2021