DURATION OF COURSE2 days
CPDEquivalent to 16 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certification on completion.
This two day ISO 45001 internal auditor training course, available online in our Virtual Classroom and in person, is designed to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an OH&S audit based upon ISO 45001. Through a combination of interactive tutorials, workshops, photo site tour, case studies and simulated audits, this ISO 45001 internal auditor course teaches delegates how to go beyond just compliance, to assessing the effectiveness of a process and identifying opportunities for business improvement.
Some delegates find it beneficial to attend our Introduction to ISO 45001 Training Course (delivered the day before the Internal Auditor course) to gain a better understanding of ISO 45001 and its requirements. This training course does not cover the requirements of ISO 45001. We offer a discount of £100 if you book this with your ISO 45001 Internal Auditor training course. To take advantage of this offer please contact us on 0333 123 9001.
Click here to learn more about prior knowledge requirements.
- Background to OH&S management systems auditing
- OH&S hazards
- Audit performance, including:
- Audit planning, including determining frequency
- Audit preparation, scope and checklists
- Audit techniques, questioning skills, opening meetings, collecting objective evidence and verification.
- Non-conformances, reporting and corrective action
- Closing meeting
- Audit discussion and summary
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who needs to perform internal OH&S audits within their organisation
- Those responsible for implementing and maintaining an ISO 45001 compliant OH&S management system
- Those seeking an awareness of auditing procedures and documentation requirements
On completion of this in person or online ISO 45001 internal auditor training course delegates will be able to:
- Perform all stages of an internal OH&S audit based on ISO 45001, including preparation, conducting the audit and follow up.
- Assess the compliance and adequacy of their organisation’s OH&S management system through internal auditing
- Contribute to the continual improvement of the system and a safe and healthy workplace.
All delegates who participate and attend the course in full will receive a certificate of attendance. This course contributes 16 hours towards your continuing professional development (CPD).
Our ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training Course can be held at your premises, a venue of your choice or online in our Virtual Classroom. Dedicated training is often more cost effective for those wishing to train a number of employees. The course includes interactive workshops and case studies focusing on ‘Checklists’, ‘Nonconformity Writing’ and ‘Clauses of the Standard’ to allow your team to discuss how they will implement these ideas learnt within your organisation. Arrange for the course to take place on a date and at a location which is convenient for your team.
For Scheduled Training courses, please select from the Course Dates and Venues table below.
Course Dates and Venues
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Coventry
Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor
Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre
De Vere Devonport House
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Coventry
Ramada Encore Belfast
World Courier (UK) Ltd|18th Aug, 2020
Freebird Safety Systems Ltd|17th Aug, 2020
Collaborative Environmental Advisers (CEA) Ltd|6th Jul, 2020
Micro Focus UK Ltd|5th Jul, 2020
TATA Steel|3rd Jul, 2020
Stesec Limited|19th Jun, 2020