DURATION OF COURSE2 days
CPDEquivalent to 16 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certification on completion.
Some delegates find it beneficial to attend our Introduction to ISO 45001 Training Course (delivered the day before the Internal Auditor course) to gain a better understanding of ISO 45001 and its requirements. This training course does not cover the requirements of ISO 45001. We offer a discount of £100 if you book this with your ISO 45001 Internal Auditor training course. To take advantage of this offer please contact us on 0333 123 9001.
Click here to learn more about prior knowledge requirements.
- Background to OH&S management systems auditing
- OH&S hazards
- Audit performance, including:
- Audit planning, including determining frequency
- Audit preparation, scope and checklists
- Audit techniques, questioning skills, opening meetings, collecting objective evidence and verification.
- Non-conformances, reporting and corrective action
- Closing meeting
- Audit discussion and summary
- Anyone who needs to perform internal OH&S audits within their organisation
- Those responsible for implementing and maintaining an ISO 45001 compliant OH&S management system
- Those seeking an awareness of auditing procedures and documentation requirements
- Perform all stages of an internal OH&S audit based on ISO 45001, including preparation, conducting the audit and follow up.
- Assess the compliance and adequacy of their organisation’s OH&S management system through internal auditing
- Contribute to the continual improvement of the system and a safe and healthy workplace.
All delegates who participate and attend the course in full will receive a certificate of attendance. This course contributes 16 hours towards your continuing professional development (CPD).
For Scheduled Training courses, please select from the Course Dates and Venues table below.
Course Dates and Venues
De Vere Devonport House
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Coventry
Hilton Leeds City
Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor
Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre
Element Materials Technology|14th Jan, 2021
VIA East Midlands|9th Jan, 2021
NPSG UK Limited|16th Dec, 2020
Vitan Solutions Ltd|15th Dec, 2020
Pipeline Engineering|25th Nov, 2020
Volkerrail|11th Nov, 2020