This two day ISO 45001 internal auditor training course for occupational health & safety (OH&S) management systems is designed to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an OH&S audit based upon ISO 45001. Through a combination of interactive tutorials, workshops, photo site tour, case studies and simulated audits, this ISO 45001 internal auditor course teaches delegates how to go beyond just compliance, to assessing the effectiveness of a process and identifying opportunities for business improvement.
Some delegates find it beneficial to attend our Introduction to ISO 45001 Training Course (delivered the day before the Internal Auditor course) to gain a better understanding of ISO 45001 and its requirements. This training course does not cover the requirements of ISO 45001. We offer a discount of £100 if you book this with your ISO 45001 Internal Auditor training course. To take advantage of this offer please contact us on 0333 123 9001.
- Background to OH&S management systems auditing
- OH&S hazards
- Audit performance, including:
- Audit planning, including determining frequency
- Audit preparation, scope and checklists
- Audit techniques, questioning skills, opening meetings, collecting objective evidence and verification.
- Non-conformances, reporting and corrective action
- Closing meeting
- Audit discussion and summary
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who needs to perform internal OH&S audits within their organisation
- Those responsible for implementing and maintaining an ISO 45001 compliant OH&S management system
- Those seeking an awareness of auditing procedures and documentation requirements
ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training Outcomes
On completion of this ISO 45001 internal auditor training course delegates will be able to:
- Perform all stages of an internal OH&S audit based on ISO 45001, including preparation, conducting the audit and follow up.
- Assess the compliance and adequacy of their organisation’s OH&S management system through internal auditing
- Contribute to the continual improvement of the system and a safe and healthy workplace.
All delegates who participate and attend the course in full will receive a certificate of attendance. This course contributes 16 hours towards your continuing professional development (CPD).