CPDEquivalent to 14 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
This 2-day course offers an introduction to the standard on the first day, including consideration of the relationship between ISO 45001 and other standards, and the assessment of OH&S risks.
On day 2 students will explore how to implement ISO 45001, including a gap analysis, an analysis of a common ISO 45001 implementation plan, and the requirements for reviewing and maintaining a successful OH&S management system.
- required to implement an ISO 45001 OH&S management system
- involved in managing, maintaining, and continually improving an existing OH&S management system
- considering ISO 45001 certification but are unsure where to start
This course includes the IOSH approved Introduction to ISO 45001:2018 training course so no prior knowledge is required.
- overview of ISO 45001 and Annex SL
- plan-do-check-act cycle (PDCA)
- context of the organisation
- issues and interested parties
- scope of the management system
- OH&S management system and its processes
- context and leadership
- support and operation
- performance evaluation
- documented systems
- gap analysis
- creating a Gantt chart
- safety culture
- process risks and opportunities
- OH&S policy and objectives
- determining competency
- implementation considerations
- performance evaluation and improvement
- continual improvement
- implementation and certification
- the scope and key clauses of ISO 45001
- benefits of implementing ISO 45001
- OH&S risks and legislative compliance
- the process for planning and implementing an ISO 45001 OH&S management system
- how to undertake a gap analysis and a baseline review
- the route to certification
For Scheduled Training courses, please select from the Course Dates and Venues table below.
Course dates and venues
The course includes our IOSH approved Introduction to ISO 45001:2018, as well as further discussion around how to plan and implement an ISO 45001 OH&S management system. That means that even if you are new to the subject, the carefully planned content and expert tutoring will give you the knowledge you need to appreciate the demands of ISO 45001 management systems and how to approach implementation.
We will send you or the colleague who booked your course a certificate after the course ends, provided you completed the training and all invoices have been paid.
You will be able to use the certificate as evidence of your newly gained knowledge and skills by adding it to your CV or your LinkedIn profile, as well as sharing it with your colleagues.
The ISO 45001 Implementation training course can benefit anyone involved in managing, maintaining and improving an existing OH&S management system, as well as those interested in implementation.
Topics covered in the course include legislative compliance, tools such as gap analysis and Gantt charts, and evaluating performance to enable continuous improvement.
This Bywater ISO 45001 Implementation training course includes our Introduction to ISO 45001:2018 training, which is approved by the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health.
Approval from IOSH gives you the confidence that the course meets the Institute’s high standards for quality in content and trainer expertise.
M Group Services.|24th Nov, 2023
Royal Navy|23rd Nov, 2023
Home Office|15th Nov, 2023
Beldam Crossley Ltd|21st Sep, 2023
Babcock International Group|30th Aug, 2023
Driver And Vehicle Agency|29th Aug, 2023
Environmental Solutions Through Partnership|7th Aug, 2023
Strathclyde Partnership For Transport|31st Jul, 2023
British Airways|6th Jun, 2023
Macdermid Alpha|4th May, 2023
A.B.Hedges Ltd|11th Apr, 2023
West Hatch High School|15th Mar, 2023