ISO 22301 is an international standard specifying the structure and requirements for implementing and maintaining a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS). The standard, which is suitable for organisations of all sizes, focuses on continual improvement and is designed to prepare organisations for, and protect organisations against disruptions.
Bywater is a leading provider of management system training courses and provides ISO 22301 training courses within the Virtual Classroom and in person. The courses include engaging tutor-led modules and interactive workshops to allow delegates to practice ideas learnt.
ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Systems training courses take place online in our Virtual Classroom and at our UK venues.
Please select the relevant Dates & Venues button from the ISO 22301 Course Listing table below to view upcoming course dates.
All of our ISO 22301 training courses are available on a dedicated basis at your premises, your chosen venue or online within our Virtual Classroom.
We offer additional support in the form of consultancy for those wishing to achieve ISO 22301 certification and continually improve their BCMS. Please follow the link to find out more.
ISO 22301 Course Listing
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an internal audit against ISO 22301
- Identify nonconformities and follow-up corrective actions
- Contribute to the continual improvement of the Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Understand the clauses and requirements of ISO 22301:2019
- Identity the benefits of effective Business Continuity Management
- Understand the importance of the Business Continuity Management Lifecycle and recover from a significant business interruption
- Designed for those seeking to understand the framework of risk management and how it can be applied effectively to improve the identification of opportunities and threats within the organisation, and make effective use of resources to control risk, to enhance the company’s performance.
- Logically following the 5-step process of establishing context, risk identification, analysis, evaluation and risk treatment, the course will allow delegates to extend their current risk management knowledge and make appropriate decisions to suit risks identified.
Jets Bournemouth|28th Sep, 2021
Diageo Plc|28th Sep, 2021
West Yorkshire Joint Services|27th Sep, 2021
Pod-Trak|27th Sep, 2021
Fusion Group Limited|25th Sep, 2021
Hemsley Fraser - Siemens|24th Sep, 2021