CPDEquivalent to 14 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
A CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor QMS training course online or in-person (Course ID: 17953)
- ensuring the adequacy of a Quality Management System
- ensuring that the system is in compliance with ISO 9001:2015
- managing the effectiveness of the documented system and efficiency of the operation
- identifying opportunities for process and business improvement
- Introduction to Quality Management Systems (QMS) Auditing
- Quality Management Systems (and related standards)
- The Attributes and Role of an Internal Auditor
- Factors for determining Audit Frequency
- The Internal Audit Process: Preparation, including planning and writing checklists
- The Internal Audit Process: Audit Performance, including interviewing techniques
- The Internal Audit Process: Audit Reporting and Follow-Up, including closing meeting
- Staff who will be involved in performing internal audits within their organisation
- Managers responsible for the effectiveness and efficiency of an operating unit
- Auditees who wish to understand the audit process
This CQI & IRCA Internal Auditor course is designed to build upon delegates’ prior knowledge of ISO 9001 and teach them the skills to undertake internal audits of a QMS based on ISO 9001.
For those with little or no prior knowledge of ISO 9001 we recommend attending our Introduction to ISO 9001:2015 training course (delivered the day before the Internal Auditor course) to gain an understanding of the requirements (clauses) of ISO 9001 and of key quality management principles. We offer a discount of £100 discount when booking these courses together.
Learn more about prior knowledge requirements and test your understanding with our ISO 9001 Quiz.
- plan, conduct, report and follow up an internal audit of part of a quality management system based on ISO 9001, and in accordance with ISO 19011
- explain the process based quality management system model for ISO 9001 with reference to the Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle, and the role of internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of quality management systems
- gather objective evidence through interview, observation and sampling of documentation
- write factual audit reports that help to improve the effectiveness of the management system by the implementation of appropriate corrective action
For Scheduled Training courses, please select from the Course Dates and Venues table below.
Course Dates and Venues
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Coventry
Mercure Liverpool Atlantic Tower Hotel
Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor
Holiday Inn Cardiff City
Barrett Group UK|23rd Oct, 2021
LDP Transport Consultancy Ltd|23rd Oct, 2021
Eurotech Fire Systems Ltd|22nd Oct, 2021
Private|22nd Oct, 2021
Veolia|22nd Oct, 2021
Network Rail|21st Oct, 2021