DURATION OF COURSE2 days
CPDEquivalent to 14 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
A CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor QMS training course online or in person (Course ID: 17953)
- ensuring the adequacy of a Quality Management System (QMS)
- ensuring that the system is in compliance with ISO 9001:2015
- managing the effectiveness of the documented system and efficiency of the operation
- identifying opportunities for process and business improvement
- Introduction to Quality Management Systems (QMS) Auditing
- Quality Management Systems (and related standards)
- The Attributes and Role of an Internal Auditor
- Factors for determining Audit Frequency
- The Internal Audit Process: Preparation, including planning and writing checklists
- The Internal Audit Process: Audit Performance, including interviewing techniques
- The Internal Audit Process: Audit Reporting and Follow-Up, including closing meeting
- Staff who will be involved in performing internal audits, within their organisation
- Managers responsible for the effectiveness and efficiency of an operating unit
- Auditees who wish to understand the audit process
CQI and IRCA expect students to have prior knowledge. Our Introduction to ISO 9001:2015 training course provides an understanding of the requirements (clauses) of ISO 9001 and of key quality management principles. We offer a discount of £100 if booking the Introduction course alongside the Internal Auditor courses, please contact us for more information.
CQI and IRCA certified Internal Auditor courses are not designed to impart this beyond enabling students to apply and extend existing prior knowledge in context with performing a management system audit.
Click here to learn more about prior knowledge requirements.
- plan, conduct, report and follow up an internal audit of part of a quality management system based on ISO 9001, and in accordance with ISO 19011
- explain the process based quality management system model for ISO 9001 with reference to the Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle, and the role of internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of quality management systems
- gather objective evidence through interview, observation and sampling of documentation
- write factual audit reports that help to improve the effectiveness of the management system by the implementation of appropriate corrective action
For Scheduled Training courses, please select from the Course Dates and Venues table below.
Course Dates and Venues
Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre
Ramada Encore Belfast
Worsley Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club
Lonza|19th Apr, 2021
Altro Limited|18th Apr, 2021
National Grid ESO|15th Apr, 2021
Vehicle Certification Agency|15th Apr, 2021
Vehicle Certification Agency|13th Apr, 2021
HM Forces|12th Apr, 2021