CPDEquivalent to 7 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
Process maps can be built quickly depending on complexity and can help with:
- assessing areas of improvement
- easily demonstrating processes to others
- for developing process documentation
- fulfilling process-based requirements such as those of ISO 9001
- project planning
This one-day Process Mapping Training Course will equip delegates with the necessary skills required to map out processes, allowing them to identify problems and create more streamlined processes. The course is highly suitable for process improvement managers and improvement teams in addition to quality practitioners as it can help them to fulfil ISO 9001 process mapping requirements.
- What is a process
- How to identify processes
- The concept of core and support processes
- Collecting data for a process map
- Process mapping techniques
- Identifying problems including bottlenecks
- Recognising when change is required
- Factors to consider in the selection of process mapping software
- Identifying continual improvement opportunities
- Quality practitioners
- Process improvement managers and improvement teams
- Process owners
- Immediately apply process mapping tools and techniques in their workplace
- Create a process map and undertake the transition to a process approach
- Analyse finding from process maps including identifying issues
- Address the ISO 9001 requirements for developing a process approach
For Scheduled Training courses, please select from the Course Dates and Venues table below.
Course dates and venues
ISO 9001 and quality management systems focus on improving the processes that an organisation uses to achieve its objectives.
Process mapping gives you the ability to create diagrams that give a high-level view of these processes within your organisation and how they interact. Using this style of visual mapping can help you to identify problems and streamline business processes.
Process maps can be built quickly and this half-day course will provide the necessary skills to fulfil ISO 9001 process mapping requirements.
No, you can learn process mapping without an in-depth knowledge of ISO standards. Process mapping is useful in a number of ways beyond meeting ISO requirements, such as assessing areas for improvement; demonstrating processes to others; developing process documentation; and project planning.
The course will provide value to anyone who wants to understand processes more easily.
As this is a half-day only course, we run it in our Virtual Classroom as we believe this gives you the best value for your time.
Our Virtual Classroom is an interactive, online space, accessible globally. Because we limit class sizes, everyone gets the opportunity to be part of the discussion. The class is led by one of our expert tutors, who is available in real time to guide and answer questions as the course progresses.
The Process Mapping training course is one segment in our full programme of ISO 9001 training courses, and complements our CQI and IRCA certified lead and internal auditor training.
We also offer a wide range of training for business improvement and leadership to help employees extend their knowledge.
With over 40 years of training experience and a commitment to continual improvement of our courses, we are the leading independent training provider in the UK.
EDF Energy Ltd|28th Nov, 2023
Atkins Realis|20th Nov, 2023
Vehicle Lease And Service Ltd|15th Nov, 2023
MOD|13th Oct, 2023
Dkc Construction Ltd|12th Oct, 2023
Redfern Energy|11th Oct, 2023
John Peck Construction Ltd|5th Oct, 2023
SRT Marine Systems Plc|15th Sep, 2023
Eastman Chemicals|5th Sep, 2023
Greenergy|11th Aug, 2023
Chemfix Product Ltd|7th Aug, 2023
Private|2nd Aug, 2023