CPDEquivalent to 7 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
The process involves mapping out the steps taken from idea conception through to after sales support, highlighting areas of ‘waste’ that can be removed and creating value stream ‘flow’. Most importantly, this technique enables the development of a ‘future state map’ representing business processes after waste has been removed and the flow of materials and information has improved.
This 1 day Value Stream Mapping training course is designed for all managers, improvement professionals, process owners and anyone seeking to understand, document and improve their business processes with value to the customer in mind.
Successful use of VSM can enable organisations to increase competitiveness and customer satisfaction through reduced costs and waiting times.
- What is a Value Stream and Value Stream Mapping
- Determining customer value
- Value and Non-Value Adding Activities
- Seven Wastes
- Process, Material and Information Flow
- Creating the Current State Map
- Basic Value Stream Mapping Icons
- Push vs Pull Systems
- Value Stream Data
- Takt Time
- Process Efficiency
- Creating a Future State Map
- Prioritising Improvements and Future State Implementation
- Anyone looking to further understand and visualise their business processes, or develop cross departmental understandings of company processes
- Those looking to implement cost saving changes
- Managers, not limited to but including those involved in quality, change, and process improvement
- Lean professionals
- Process owners
- Improvement specialists
- Reduced waste and costs
- Increased productivity and competitiveness of an organisation
- Increased customer satisfaction through reduced waiting times and costs
- Simpler processes
- Flow within a process
For Scheduled Training courses, please select from the Course Dates and Venues table below.
Course Dates and Venues
McCann Health Medical Communications Ltd|28th Sep, 2021
Heathrow Airport Limited|22nd Sep, 2021
West Midlands Police|13th Sep, 2021
West Yorkshire Police|11th Sep, 2021
John Cotton Group Ltd|10th Sep, 2021
Bollfilter UK Limited|10th Sep, 2021