CPDEquivalent to 35 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
This 5 day RSS certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training Course, which is available online and at venues across the UK, equips delegates with the knowledge and skills to confidently participate in Six Sigma process improvement projects at Green Belt level and successfully deliver the agreed benefits. Delegates will understand the full project cycle from what to consider when selecting a suitable lean six sigma project to implementing process controls on completion to ensure continued improvement, for example in time and cost savings.
During the initial stages of the course delegates will gain an understanding of Lean Six Sigma, including Six Sigma roles and organisational benefits. The course then progresses to cover key topics which provide delegates with the fundamental knowledge and skills to successfully implement Lean Six Sigma and achieve process improvements including; DMAIC methodology, Lean Principles, Risk Management, Statistics, Data & Problem Solving and Six Sigma Tools.
Our certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course is led by tutors who are experts in Lean Six Sigma, including Master Black Belts who have been instrumental figures in the development of ISO 18404, the international standard for lean and six sigma. Please click to view upcoming course dates and venues.
Please note, this course incorporates mathematics and statistics. Laptops with Excel, or equivalent, are required for this course.
- Introduction to Lean and Six Sigma
- Lean, Six Sigma & Lean Six Sigma Roles
- Organisation Benefits & Business Process Improvement
- Process Thinking & Lean Six Sigma (LSS) Toolkit
- DMAIC(T) Project Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Lean Principles & Practice
- Value Stream Mapping (VSM)
- Change Management
- Risk Management
- Presentation & Reporting
- Statistics, Data and Problem Solving
- Data Acquisition for Analysis
- Practical Problem Solving including Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Statistical Concepts
- Frequency Distributions
- Hypothesis Testing
- Six Sigma Tools
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
This certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course is recommended for delegates from all sectors including those:
- wanting to perform business improvement projects
- who wish to use Six Sigma methodologies to optimise processes and reduce variation
- responsible for supporting/monitoring the success of Six Sigma improvement or organisational improvement projects of all types
- in organisations wanting to increase productivity
- responsible for continuous improvement within the organisation
- confidently acquire and sample data in order to identify and quantify opportunities for improvement
- apply the DMAIC methodology to improvement projects
- formulate a project charter & stakeholder analysis for a Lean Six Sigma project
- identify and manage stakeholder interests
- reduce variation within processes
- identify and evaluate risks associated with Green Belt projects
- mentor others on process improvement methods
Following the course, delegates who wish to progress to become a certified Six Sigma Black Belt can attend our 5 day Six Sigma Green Belt to Black Belt training course.
For Scheduled Training courses, please select from the Course Dates and Venues table below.
Course Dates and Venues
Hilton Leeds City
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Coventry
New Place Hotel
Worsley Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club
LDP Transport Consultancy Ltd|23rd Oct, 2021
Network Rail|21st Oct, 2021
The Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC)|21st Oct, 2021
Hirtenberger Defence International Ltd|21st Oct, 2021
Philips UK Ltd|21st Oct, 2021
Babcock International Group|20th Oct, 2021