DURATION OF COURSE3 days
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certification on completion.
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Course available online in Virtual Classroom and in-person.
The course makes up the first three days of the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (Essentials) Training Course and will provide a foundation to becoming an improvement professional or for attending further Six Sigma training.
The training course will introduce delegates to Lean and Six Sigma roles, approaches and toolkits. With a central focus on DMAIC methodology, delegates will explore key topics such as Process Mapping, Data Capture and Analysis, Value Stream Analysis, and statistical thinking analysis and tools.
By the end of the course, delegates will be equipped with the necessary skills to be able to confidently apply basic Lean and Six Sigma principles, either in their role or in support of wider Lean Six Sigma improvement projects.
- Introduction to Lean and Six Sigma
- The relationship to Quality, efficiency and productivity
- Lean Principles and Kaizen Culture
- Basic Lean and Six Sigma Tools
- ISO 18404:2015 & Certification Requirements
- Defining the Project Mission
- Creativity Tools
- DMAIC(T) Project Management
- Introduction to Statistics and Excel Manipulation of Data
- Lean and Six Sigma application
- Looking to gain an understanding of Lean and Six Sigma with the potential to attending more advanced Six Sigma training.
- In organisations pursuing the approach, but who personally have little or no knowledge of the theory or practice
- In organisations considering applying the Lean Six Sigma approach and possible ISO 18404 organisational certification
- Responsible in supporting the success of Six Sigma improvement or organisational improvement projects of all types
- Use the Lean and Six Sigma approach and toolkit
- Appreciate the coverage & application process for ISO18404
- Support a Lean Manager or management system
- Contribute to Lean and Six Sigma improvement projects
For Scheduled Training courses, please select from the Course Dates and Venues table below.
Course Dates and Venues
De Vere Staverton Estate
De Vere Devonport House
Hilton Leeds City
Stanhope-Seta|22nd Jan, 2021
Achilles Information Limited|17th Jan, 2021
Element Materials Technology|14th Jan, 2021
PPG Aerospace|13th Jan, 2021
Cambridge Econometrics|12th Jan, 2021
AMS Instrumentation & Control Ltd|11th Jan, 2021