DURATION OF COURSE3 days
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certification on completion.
This three day Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training course is designed for people who want to understand the fundamental Lean Six Sigma methods for improving quality, efficiency and productivity in the workplace as part of Lean and Six Sigma improvement projects.
The course makes up the first three days of the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (Essentials) Training Course and will provide a foundation to becoming an improvement professional or for attending further Six Sigma training.
The training course will introduce delegates to Lean and Six Sigma roles, approaches and toolkits. With a central focus on DMAIC methodology, delegates will explore key topics such as Process Mapping, Data Capture and Analysis, Value Stream Analysis, and statistical thinking analysis and tools.
By the end of the course, delegates will be equipped with the necessary skills to be able to confidently apply basic Lean and Six Sigma principles, either in their role or in support of wider Lean Six Sigma improvement projects.
- Introduction to Lean and Six Sigma
- The relationship to Quality, efficiency and productivity
- Lean Principles and Kaizen Culture
- Basic Lean and Six Sigma Tools
- ISO 18404:2015 & Certification Requirements
- Defining the Project Mission
- Creativity Tools
- DMAIC(T) Project Management
- Introduction to Statistics and Excel Manipulation of Data
- Lean and Six Sigma application
Who Should Attend
This Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training course is suitable for all organisational employees and starts at an introductory level, so no prior training is required. The course will particularly benefit individuals:
- Looking to gain an understanding of Lean and Six Sigma with the potential to attending more advanced Six Sigma training.
- In organisations pursuing the approach, but who personally have little or no knowledge of the theory or practice
- In organisations considering applying the Lean Six Sigma approach and possible ISO 18404 organisational certification
- Responsible in supporting the success of Six Sigma improvement or organisational improvement projects of all types
By the end of this course, you will how learn to:
- Use the Lean and Six Sigma approach and toolkit
- Appreciate the coverage & application process for ISO18404
- Support a Lean Manager or management system
- Contribute to Lean and Six Sigma improvement projects
The Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training Course can take place at your premises, a venue of your choice or online. The course includes a range of modules and interactive workshops covering topics such as ‘ISO 18404:2015 & Certification Requirements’, ‘Lean and Six Sigma Tools’ and ‘Process Mapping’. Dedicated training is often more cost effective and convenient for organisations who wish to train a number of employees.
Course Dates and Venues
Hilton Leeds City
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Coventry
De Vere Cheadle House
De Vere Staverton Estate
Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board|7th May, 2020
Rural Payments Agency|3rd Apr, 2020
Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board|2nd Apr, 2020
New Victoria Hospital|24th Feb, 2020
Lucchini Unipart Rail Ltd|7th Nov, 2019
CRG|16th Oct, 2019