Bywater is a leading provider of IATF 16949 training courses and the world’s only training provider to offer CQI and IRCA Certified Internal QMS Auditor training, based on IATF 16949.
We have been working with automotive quality standards and companies in the sector since before QS-9000 was launched in 1994 as the first multi-company global standard for the automotive industry.
As the standard developed through ISO/TS 16949 to the current IATF 16949, it continues to be used internationally by IATF members in combination with ISO 9001:2015 as the core requirement for supplier approval and auditor qualification.
IATF 16949:2016 defines the requirements of a Quality Management System for organisations supplying the automotive industry and is intended to be used by organisations of any size. It enables harmonisation of the various supplier assessment and certification systems across the entire automotive supply chain.
To view our range of IATF 16949 and supporting Core Tools training courses, please select from the links below:
Understanding IATF 16949:2016 Training Course
Public Course Locations: Bristol, Avon; Reading, Berkshire; Daventry, Northamptonshire; Stratford-upon-Avon; Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Designed for those needing to understand the business benefits of a process-based management system and the requirements of IATF 16949
- Provides an awareness of the requirements of IATF 16949 and how they can be incorporated into existing management systems
- Explains the changes between TS 16949:2009 and IATF 1649:2016
Next course: 18 November 2019 in Stratford-upon-Avon
IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training Course - CQI and IRCA Certified
Public Course Locations: Bristol, Avon; Manchester; Reading, Berkshire; Daventry, Northamptonshire; Stratford-upon-Avon; Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Provides auditors with the skills to plan, execute, report and positively follow-up corrective action for internal audits based on the requirements of IATF 16949
- A CQI and IRCA Certified Course, this IATF 16949 Internal Auditor training course fulfils the CQI and IRCA training requirements for registration as an internal auditor.
Next course: 19 - 20 November 2019 in Stratford-upon-Avon
IATF 16949 Lead Auditor Training Course - CQI and IRCA Certified
Public Course Locations: Manchester; Reading, Berkshire; Daventry, Northamptonshire; Stratford-upon-Avon; Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Based on the requirements of ISO 9001 including the additional automotive requirements, this IATF 16949 Lead Auditor training course is designed for those needing to assess compliance of an organisation/supplier against third party standards
- A CQI and IRCA Certified Course, the course builds upon skills needed to conduct an effective and competent audit
- Fulfils the CQI and IRCA training requirements for registration as a lead auditor.
Next course: 18 - 22 November 2019 in Stratford-upon-Avon
IATF 16949:2016 Transition Auditor Training Course
Read a short summary of the requirements in IATF 16949 at the link below: