Including changes from TS 16949:2009 to IATF 16949:2016
- Understand the business benefits of a process-based management system
- Consider how IATF 16949 can be integrated into existing management systems
This IATF 16949 training course will acquaint delegates with the requirements and principles of IATF 16949, providing delegates with an awareness of how the necessary changes can be incorporated into existing systems and benefit the company’s business performance.
The course is suitable for staff who need to be updated on the changes to the new IATF 16949:2016 standard.
- Overview of the requirements of IATF 16949 and the relationship with ISO 9001.The format and features of a process-based management system and how IATF 16949 may be used for business improvement.
- Identifying resources, documentation needs and training
- Sources of information and further development
- Those who will be involved in the implementation and improvement process, e.g. Manufacturing and Purchasing System Managers, Quality Managers, Management Representatives, Internal Auditors and Vendor/Supplier Auditors.
- Quality managers, management system practitioners and/or process owners, internal and supplier auditors.
- Anyone involved in upgrading their management system from ISO/TS 16949 to IATF 16949 who wants to understand the changes, their significance and implications.
- Senior management wanting an appreciation of the changes to the standard.
- Interpret the basic requirements and principles of IATF 16949 and how they apply to industry processes.
- Identify areas for internal improvement using IATF 16949.
- Initiate the process of incorporating the requirements of IATF 16949 within their company with an awareness of resources and skills required.
- Understand the differences between TS 16949:2009 and IATF 16949:2016