CPDEquivalent to 7 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
This practical 1-day course uses interactive workshops to provide delegates with a basic knowledge of the benefits and issues around implementing and maintaining IATF 16949 within the automotive industry.
On completion of the course delegates will have an understanding of the clauses of IATF 16949, and how the standard can support continuing internal improvement.
- those wishing to audit against IATF 16949
- those who will be involved in the implementation and improvement process, including manufacturing and purchasing system managers, quality managers, management representatives, internal auditors and vendor/supplier auditors
- quality managers, management system practitioners and/or process owners, internal and supplier auditors
- senior management wanting an appreciation of changes to the standard
Some delegates find it beneficial to attend this course before taking our IATF 16949 Internal Auditor or IATF 16949 Lead Auditor course. We offer a discount of £100 for delegates who book this and one of these auditing courses together. Please contact us if you wish to take advantage of this offer.
- overview of the requirements of IATF 16949 and its relationship with ISO 9001
- the structure (Annex SL), format and features of a process-based management system and how IATF 16949 may be used for business improvement
- outline of the core tools: advanced product quality planning (APQP), failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA), measurement systems analysis (MSA), product part approval process (PPAP) and statistical process control (SPC)
- review of the IATF 16949 clauses
- identifying resources, documentation needs and training
- sources of information and further development
- interpret the basic requirements and principles of IATF 16949 and how they apply to industry processes
- identify areas for internal improvement using IATF 16949
- initiate the process of incorporating the requirements of IATF 16949 within their company with an awareness of resources and skills required
For Scheduled Training courses, please select from the Course Dates and Venues table below.
Course dates and venues
QinetiQ Ltd|30th Nov, 2023
PAH Building & Construction Ltd|30th Nov, 2023
Grissan Engineering Services Ltd|30th Nov, 2023
Oak Dry Lining|28th Nov, 2023
Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance Company Of Europe SE|20th Nov, 2023
Network Rail|17th Nov, 2023
Schneider Electric|17th Nov, 2023
Home Office|14th Nov, 2023
Sense Biodetection Ltd|8th Nov, 2023
Private|6th Nov, 2023
Custom Interconnect Limited (Group)|30th Oct, 2023
Royal College Of Psychiatrists|19th Oct, 2023