ISO 9001 is the most widely adopted ISO standard in the world and is successfully used by companies of all sizes and industries as a framework for creating an effective quality management system (QMS).
With over 35 years of experience and Quality Management Consultants across the UK, we provide tailored quality management consultancy services onsite and remotely. We support organisations to successfully implement, maintain and continually improving their QMS and achieve ISO 9001 certification.
ISO 9001:2015 specifies the requirements for an organisation’s QMS. The internationally recognised standard is suitable for businesses of all sizes and sectors. ISO 9001 requires organisations to demonstrate their ability to consistently provide products and services which meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements. The standard aims to enhance customer satisfaction by improving company processes and providing assurance to customers that the organisation complies with ISO 9001.
Implementing an ISO 9001 QMS within an organisation has various benefits including, but not limited to:
- consistently providing products and services which meet customer expectations
- continually improving processes, products and services by identifying improvement opportunities and acting upon them
- reducing the likelihood of mistakes and enhanced customer satisfaction
- demonstrating an adherence and commitment to quality to customers, staff and suppliers
- identifying any potential problems or opportunities for improvement within the organisation quickly, for example through internal audits
- securing more contracts, for example often contracts and tenders require organisations to be ISO 9001:2015 certified
With ISO 9001 consultants up and down the country we match QMS specialists to clients’. We ensure our customers receive tailored support from experienced QMS professionals. Over almost 40 years we have:
- helped thousands of organisations achieve and maintain ISO 9001 certification
- become the largest independent provider of ISO 9001 training and ISO 9001 consultancy in the UK
- trained delegates from businesses of all shapes and sizes, including sole traders, FTSE 100 organisations and certification bodies
- become an Approved Training Partner (ATP) to the CQI and IRCA
How we can help
One of the first steps to achieving ISO 9001 certification is to assess how closely your current system meets the requirements of ISO 9001. This can be achieved by performing a gap analysis.
When undertaking a gap analysis we will provide a full written report with the findings which can then be used to develop an ISO 9001 implementation plan.
Pre-assessment audits, internal audits and supplier audits can assist in maintaining and continually improving your quality management system.
Our experienced ISO 9001 Consultants can undertake the full audit process for you, from planning the audit to providing an audit report which identifies nonconformities, corrective actions and opportunities for improvement.
ISO 9001 requires organisations to maintain and retain specific documented information such as a quality policy.
Our Quality Management Consultants can review your documentation, create documentation for you and provide guidance on documentation which will benefit your QMS, for example process maps to assist with business continuity.
It is important your employees have the skills to audit against ISO 9001 to allow them to assist with the implementation and continual improvement of the QMS.
Our ISO 9001 training courses, including our CQI and IRCA certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor and ISO 9001 Internal Auditor training courses. Courses are available at UK venues, within our Virtual Classroom and on a dedicated basis within your organisation.
Nonconformities & Corrective Action
During a certification audit the level of an organisation’s conformity to ISO 9001:2015 is determined.
If nonconformities were identified during your audit our QMS Consultants can provide advice and support in implementing corrective actions to address these, ensuring the results of these actions comply with the requirements of ISO 9001.
Speak to us
If you would like to speak to someone about how we can support your organisation call our team on 0333 123 9001 or contact us.
A E Yates Ltd|31st Jul, 2021
Bachy Soletanche Ltd|30th Jul, 2021
CliniMed Ltd|29th Jul, 2021
Defence Infrastructure Organisation|28th Jul, 2021
National Grid Metering|28th Jul, 2021
Ontic|28th Jul, 2021