ISO 27001 is the international standard for Information Security Management Systems (ISMS), outlining the requirements necessary for organisations to protect the integrity, availability and confidentiality of information they hold.
Bywater is a leading provider of ISO 27001 training courses that offer delegates the knowledge and skills to implement, maintain and continually improve an ISMS. Courses include our CQI and IRCA certified ISO 27001 Lead Auditor training course and supportive training is available in subjects such as ISO 31000 Risk Management and ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS).
Our ISO 27001 training courses take place online and at locations including Manchester, Glasgow, Southampton, Northamptonshire and Windsor.
To view all course dates please select the Dates & Venues button next to your preferred ISO 27001 training course below.
All of our ISO 27001 training courses can take place on a dedicated basis at a venue of your choice. The courses include interactive workshops which encourage team discussions and act as a platform for later discussions on successfully implementing ISO 27001 within your organisation. Please select the following link to request a quote.
We can provide additional support to those wishing to achieve or maintain ISO 27001 certification in the way of Management Systems Consultancy Services. Please follow the link to find out more.
Information Security Course Listing
- There is a CQI and IRCA requirement that delegates attending this course have prior knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001 and auditing, therefore some may find it beneficial to attend our introduction to ISO/IEC 27001.
- On successful completion of this course, delegates will be awarded with an internationally recognised CQI and IRCA approved certificate.
- Auditing of the Information Security Management System (ISMS) helps to identify potential risks, meets ISO/IEC 27001 requirements and identifies better ways to keep information secure.
This 2-day ISO/IEC 27001 Internal Auditor Training Course will equip delegates with the required skills and confidence to perform internal Information Security Management System audits.
The course covers key topics including factors that determine audit frequency, audit planning and nonconformity report writing
- This one-day training course provides an awareness to the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001, including its scope and requirements.
- The course is great for new starters and for those looking to complete further ISO/IEC 27001 training.
Provides delegates with an understanding of the process for implementing an ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management System.
The course includes an introduction to the standard and covers key topics such as the process for a gap analysis and the certification process.
Remote Auditing Training Course | 1 day
- Explores the application of remote methods in successfully undertaking audits.
- Addresses the challenges and benefits of remote auditing, and explores practical options for utilising remote methods, including exercises in planning and undertaking remote audit activities.
- Suitable for experienced auditors, and those responsible for managing audit programmes, familiar with traditional face-to-face audit methods.
- ISO 22301 Requirements
- Benefits of effective Business Continuity Management
- Business Continuity Management Lifecycle
Risk Management Training Course | 1 day
- Designed for those seeking to understand the framework of risk management and how it can be applied effectively to improve the identification of opportunities and threats within the organisation, and make effective use of resources to control risk, to enhance the company’s performance.
- Logically following the 5-step process of establishing context, risk identification, analysis, evaluation and risk treatment, the course will allow delegates to extend their current risk management knowledge and make appropriate decisions to suit risks identified.
Calon Energy Limited|3rd Jul, 2020
Lindley Certification And Management Services|23rd Jun, 2020
Northamptonshire Police & Crime Commissioner|19th Jun, 2020
Private|5th Mar, 2020
Howdens Joinery|9th Jul, 2019
National Crime Agency|8th Jul, 2019