Information Security covers many issues, from copyright to internet security, and the proprietary information that an organisation has is now recognised as one of its main assets. Bywater‘s ISO 27001 training courses provide delegates with the knowledge and skills to implement and maintain an information security management system and to conduct effective audits of those systems.
As a CQI and IRCA approved training partner, we deliver all of our ISMS & ISO 27001:2013 training courses to the very highest of standards. We also offer risk management and business continuity training to help assist you with the requirements of ISO 27001.
For more information relating to course content, open course dates, venues and booking please select from the courses below.
ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training Course - CQI and IRCA Certified
Public Course Locations: Kensington, London; Leeds, West Yorkshire; Manchester; Southampton, Hampshire; Greenwich, London; Staverton, Northamptonshire
- Designed for those seeking to manage or conduct internal and external ISMS audits based on the requirements of ISO 27001
- A CQI and IRCA Certified Course (Ref.A17293), the course builds upon skills needed to conduct an effective Information Security Management (ISM) system audit and develops competence to assess an organisation’s ability to manage risk and provide essential ISM system controls
- Fulfils the CQI and IRCA training requirements for registration as a lead auditor.
Next course: 19 - 23 November 2018 in Greenwich, London
ISO/IEC 27001 Internal Auditor Training Course
Public Course Locations: Kensington, London; Coventry, West Midlands; Leeds, West Yorkshire; Greenwich, London; Staverton, Northamptonshire
- Designed for those required to implement, manage and deliver an internal audit programme based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001
- Provides auditors with the skills to plan, execute, report and positively follow-up corrective action for internal audits
Next course: 11 - 12 December 2018 in Coventry, West Midlands
Introduction to ISO/IEC 27001 Training Course
Public Course Locations: Kensington, London; Leeds, West Yorkshire; Greenwich, London; Staverton, Northamptonshire
- Designed for those needing to understand the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 and seeking an awareness of the technical challenges likely to be encountered in implementing an Information Security Management (ISM) system
- Provides an awareness of the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 and how they apply in practice and can be incorporated into existing management systems
Next course: 19 November 2018 in Staverton, Northamptonshire
ISO/IEC 27001 ISMS Implementation Training Course
Available in-house only
- Designed for those seeking to understand the specialist elements of the standard, including identification of critical information and its value, risk evaluation and selection of controls, in order to satisfy the requirements for certification to ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- Provides the technical background to planning, implementing and formalising a system for information security management
Integrated ISMS & QMS Auditor Training Course
Available in-house only
- Introduction to Information Security and Information Security Management Systems
- Integrating Information Security into an existing Quality Management System
- Integrating Information Security criteria into Quality Management System audit
Understanding ISO 22301 Business Continuity Training Course
Risk Management Training Course
Public Course Locations: Leeds, West Yorkshire; Greenwich, London; Staverton, Northamptonshire; Daventry, Northamptonshire
- Designed for those seeking to understand the framework of risk management and how it can be applied effectively to improve the identification of opportunities and threats within the organisation, and make effective use of resources to control risk, to enhance the company’s performance.
- Logically following the 5-step process of establishing context, risk identification, analysis, evaluation and risk treatment, the course will allow delegates to extend their current risk management knowledge and make appropriate decisions to suit risks identified.
Next course: 17 January 2019 in Daventry, Northamptonshire
Find out how the NSI benefited from our ISO 27001 Information Security Management Systems training.
Read our blog on how important it is for auditors to include safeguarding data as part of the audit process and quality management system.