DURATION OF COURSE2 days
CPDEquivalent to 14 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certification on completion.
ISO/IEC 27001 sets a framework for the maintenance of an effective Information Security Management System (ISMS), helping organisations to mitigate risks around the use and storage of systems and information, both digital and non-digital.
Benefits of a certified ISO/IEC 27001 ISMS include:
- The provision of an effective system for identifying and mitigating potential security risks
- Increases the reliability and security of information and systems
- Improvement of customer reputation through a demonstrated adherence to rigid security processes
On the first of this two-day ISO/IEC 27001 implementation training course delegates will cover an introduction to the Standard, exploring its structure, scope and benefits.
On the second day delegates will begin to develop their implementation skills and understanding, including exploring implementation plans, the process of a gap analysis and the route to certification.
- Overview and analysis of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- The relationship between ISO/IEC 27001 and the ISO 27000 family
- Key components to an information security management system
- Identifying and developing ISMS policies, processes and procedures
- Methods for developing an ISMS implementation plan
- The process of a Gap analysis
- Support and maintenance of an ISO/IEC 27001 ISMS
- The certification process and certification body selection
Who Should Attend
This training course is highly suitable for anyone looking to implement an ISO/IEC 27001 information security management system, but can also benefit staff supporting an implementation and newly assigned members of staff looking to gain a greater understanding of how an effective ISMS is developed.
After successful completion of this ISO/IEC 27001 Implementation Training Course delegates will be able to understand:
- the structure and key requirements of ISO/IEC 27001
- the key components to an ISMS
- the process for developing an implementation plan
- the certification process
- tools for the maintenance of an effective ISMS
The ISO/IEC 27001 ISMS Implementation Training Course can occur at your premises or a venue of your choice and will led by an ISO/IEC 27001 expert tutor. The course includes interactive workshops and modules to encourage team discussions on how ISO/IEC 27001 can be successfully implemented within your organisation. Dedicated training is often more cost effective and convenient for those wishing to train a number of employees.
For Scheduled Training courses, please select from the Course Dates and Venues table below.
CHAS 2013 Ltd|5th Oct, 2020
CHAS 2013 Ltd|17th Sep, 2020
CHAS 2013 Ltd|9th Sep, 2020
CHAS 2013 Ltd|22nd Aug, 2020
Calon Energy Limited|3rd Jul, 2020
Lindley Certification And Management Services|23rd Jun, 2020