An IEMA certified Lead Environmental Auditor training course based on ISO 14001:2015
EMS Auditing provides a proactive mechanism not only for identifying non-conformances to agreed practices, which could prejudice good performance, but also for identifying opportunities for enhancing performance. Properly focused, it is a key process both for ensuring compliance with ISO 14001 and for driving continuous improvement in an organisation’s environmental performance.
This ISO 14001 Lead Auditor training course delivers its learning through theory, case studies and workshop sessions, including some group evening work. It is IEMA certified and fully meets the classroom training requirements for EMS Auditor registration with IEMA. The course is assessed by continuous assessment and an examination, and is based on the newly revised ISO 14001:2015.
Places are limited so to book please select the required course date below and complete the booking form. Alternatively call us on 0333 123 9001.
- Environmental Performance Drivers, Benefits and Barriers
- EMS Standards, Fundamentals and Definitions
- In-depth Study of ISO 14001
- The Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS)
- Environmental Pollution Control Legislation
- Environmental Policies, Objectives and Targets
- Environmental Aspects Analysis
- The Audit Process; Planning and Preparation; Performance; Reporting; Audit Follow-up
- The IEMA EMS Auditor Registration Scheme
Who Should Attend
- Those who will be involved in auditing Environmental Management Systems either in-depth internally or as 2nd or 3rd party auditors
- Managers who are responsible for EMS audits
- This course is suitable for those new to both auditing and ISO 14001, as well as auditors in other disciplines such as QMS and H&S
- Apply the requirements and principles of ISO 14001 to the specific processes and needs of your company as well as those of your suppliers
- Assess compliance of an organisation to meet your company’s own internal or external (eg. Certification Body) requirements.
- Plan, develop and implement an internal audit process appropriate to your organisation and which supports your environmental policy.
- Conduct audits to professional criteria with confidence, gathering objective evidence through observation, interviewing, document trails to provide factual audit reports that will facilitate improvements to the EMS.
- Achieve the formal training requirements to allow progression to becoming an IEMA Registered Lead Auditor