Good governance enables organisations to deliver their outputs in an effective and responsible manner whilst meeting societal needs and expectations surrounding fairness, due diligence and ethical behaviour. In addition, a key component in improving an organisation’s governance is to identify and mitigate risks.
Bywater provides a range of Governance and Risk related training courses based on ISO 37000:2021 Governance of Organisations, ISO 31000:2018 Risk Management and the newly released ISO 37002:2021 for Whistleblowing Management Systems. These international standards are applicable to organisations of all sizes within the private, public and not for profit sectors.
Governance and Risk Management Course Listing
- Understand the importance of good governance and the clauses outlined in ISO 37000:2021.
- Provides delegates with an understanding of the principles of governance including value generation, accountability, stakeholder engagement, social responsibility and risk governance.
- Suitable for those with a responsibility for enhancing corporate governance.
- Understand the clauses and terminology outlined within the ISO 37002:2016 Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS) standard.
- Learn how an anti-bribery policy assists organisations to comply with legal obligations and supports the overall compliance policy.
- Recommended for those seeking to learn how to proactively combat bribery and identify suitable anti-bribery controls.
- Introduces delegates to the key terminology and clauses within ISO 37002 Whistleblowing Management System (WMS) standard.
- Understand how to introduce or improve whistleblowing processes and procedures.
- This course is day one of our Implementing ISO 37002:2021 training course.
- Learn how to determine the scope of a whistleblowing management system and develop a concise whistleblowing policy.
- Understand how to create an effective process to deal with whistleblowing cases including receiving and addressing reports.
- This course incorporates our ISO 37002 Whistleblowing Management Systems Fundamentals training course.
- Designed for those seeking to understand the framework of risk management and how it can be applied effectively to improve the identification of opportunities and threats within the organisation, and make effective use of resources to control risk, to enhance the company’s performance.
- Logically following the 5-step process of establishing context, risk identification, analysis, evaluation and risk treatment, the course will allow delegates to extend their current risk management knowledge and make appropriate decisions to suit risks identified.
Barrett Group UK|23rd Oct, 2021
LDP Transport Consultancy Ltd|23rd Oct, 2021
Eurotech Fire Systems Ltd|22nd Oct, 2021
AHT Holdings Ltd|22nd Oct, 2021
Private|22nd Oct, 2021
Veolia|22nd Oct, 2021
Network Rail|21st Oct, 2021
The Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC)|21st Oct, 2021
Hirtenberger Defence International Ltd|21st Oct, 2021
Philips UK Ltd|21st Oct, 2021
IDS UK|20th Oct, 2021
Norcott Technologies|20th Oct, 2021