IEMA (Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment) is an international membership organisation committed to global sustainability that provides resources, career help and influence, bringing together environmental professionals with a shared vision and values.
Our IEMA approved and IEMA certified training courses provide delegates with the knowledge and skills to make a positive impact on their environmental performance and can contribute towards IEMA membership grades.
Our IEMA courses are available online and at various locations across the UK including London, Coventry, Manchester and Glasgow. Courses focus on topics such as environmental risks, barriers to change and fundamentals of sustainability to equip delegates with the required skills to ensure their workplace is sustainable.
All of our IEMA training courses are available on a dedicated basis, which is often a more cost effective solution for those wishing to train several team members. Dedicated training can take place online or at a venue of your choice. Please select the following link to request a quote.
We can provide additional support in the form of consultancy. Our consultancy services are tailored to meet your organisation’s requirements, supporting you to achieve your goals including achieving ISO 14001 certification, evaluating your fulfilment of compliance obligations, reviewing your organisation’s impact on the environment and supporting you to develop a sustainability strategy. Please follow the link to find out more.
IEMA Course Listing
- IEMA, CQI and IRCA certified ISO 14001:2015 Lead Environmental Auditor training course fully satisfies IEMA training requirements for Environmental Auditors & Principal Environmental Auditors
- Designed for those seeking to lead or conduct internal and external ISO 14001 audits
- Delegates will understand how to prepare, plan and conduct an ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System audit
- IEMA certified Course - this three day course combines our 1 day Introduction to ISO 14001 and our 2 day ISO 14001 Internal Auditor training courses.
- The course provides delegates with all the knowledge required to plan, execute, report and positively follow-up corrective action for internal environmental audits based on ISO 14001:2015.
- IEMA approved course designed for those with prior knowledge of ISO 14001:2015 who wish to learn how to perform an internal audit of an environmental management system
- The two-day course forms 2 of the 3 days within our IEMA certified Internal Environmental Management Systems (EMS) Auditor course
- IEMA approved one day course provides an overview of environmental management systems and the requirements of ISO 14001:2015.
- Suitable as a primer for attending an ISO 14001 auditor course or those seeking an appreciation of the benefits and implementation considerations of this standard.
- The course is also the first day of our IEMA certified Internal Environmental Management Systems Auditor training course.
- Five-day IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management Training Course, perfect for those with a career focused on environmental responsibilities & sustainability.
- Attendance on the course will develop a delegate's understanding of environmental issues and will grant them Associate Membership to IEMA.
- This one-day IEMA training course introduces environmental sustainability, equipping delegates with a knowledge of areas such as environmental risks, environmental compliance and sustainable behaviours.
- The course is perfect for upskilling workers and raising environmental awareness within an organisation.
This two-day IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills for Managers is highly suitable for those looking to develop their ability to identify and improve on environmental sustainability performance in the workplace. Key topics covered include:
- Prominent environmental issues
- Barriers to change
- Data for performance improvement
Alcohols Limited|30th Jul, 2021
Expro|22nd Jul, 2021
Osbit Limited|15th Jul, 2021
Concept Engineering Consultants Ltd|13th Jul, 2021
Public Realm Services|12th Jul, 2021
Expro|12th Jul, 2021