DURATION OF COURSE2 days
CPDEquivalent to 14 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certification on completion.
The IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills for Managers training course is designed to support managers and leaders in understanding the strategic and operational implications environmental sustainability has on their teams and organisations, giving them the knowledge and skills to make a positive contribution to towards their environmental performance and the environmental sustainability of their business.
This two-day Sustainability Skills for Managers training course incorporates the IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills for Workforce training course on day one, meaning only one additional day is required to complete this training course for individuals who have already completed the Sustainability Skills for Workforce course.
Delegates are assessed by a combination of continuous assessment and a multiple-choice assessment and certificates are provided to all attendees following the training course.
- Risks and Opportunities from Environmental Sustainability
- Laws and Other Compliance Obligations
- Key Environmental Sustainability Issues
- Improving Environmental Sustainability Performance
- Drivers for Change and Barriers
- Using Data for Performance Improvement
- Environmental Sustainability Across the Value Chain
- Improving Resource Efficiency
- Employees and Sustainability Performance
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for anyone with a desire to improve the environmental sustainability of their workplace.
This course will ensure all delegates leave with a good understanding of environmental sustainability risks as well as the ability to identify opportunities to improve their team’s environmental sustainability performance.
The IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills for the Workforce course will enable delegates to:
- Know and understand most of the main environmental and economic risks/opportunities associated with environmental sustainability
- Be able to confidently explain the rules and regulations surrounding compliance obligations to colleagues in their organisations
- Use data for environmental performance improvement
- Implement strategies in their organisations which can make a positive change to environmental sustainability
- Understand the potential impacts their organisation could have on the environment
- Be able to write a clear concise plan to improve environmental performance within their organisation
- Drive improvements in sustainability through influencing the people they work with
Bywater’s IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills for Managers is provided on a dedicated basis at your offices, a venue of your choice or online. The course includes interactive activities and workshops which encourage team discussions and act as a platform for later discussions on managing environmental sustainability risks and opportunities within your organisation.
Premier Partnership|26th Oct, 2020
Cheriton Lodge Ltd|26th Oct, 2020
Cobalt Ground Solutions Limited|25th Oct, 2020
Johnson Matthey|24th Oct, 2020
CTS UK Ltd|23rd Oct, 2020
Private|23rd Oct, 2020