DURATION OF COURSE2 days
CPDEquivalent to 14 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certification on completion.
This two-day Sustainability Skills for Managers training course incorporates the IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills for Workforce training course on day one, meaning only one additional day is required to complete this training course for individuals who have already completed the Sustainability Skills for Workforce course.
Delegates are assessed by a combination of continuous assessment and a multiple-choice assessment and certificates are provided to all attendees following the training course.
- Risks and Opportunities from Environmental Sustainability
- Laws and Other Compliance Obligations
- Key Environmental Sustainability Issues
- Improving Environmental Sustainability Performance
- Drivers for Change and Barriers
- Using Data for Performance Improvement
- Environmental Sustainability Across the Value Chain
- Improving Resource Efficiency
- Employees and Sustainability Performance
This course will ensure all delegates leave with a good understanding of environmental sustainability risks as well as the ability to identify opportunities to improve their team’s environmental sustainability performance.
- Know and understand most of the main environmental and economic risks/opportunities associated with environmental sustainability
- Be able to confidently explain the rules and regulations surrounding compliance obligations to colleagues in their organisations
- Use data for environmental performance improvement
- Implement strategies in their organisations which can make a positive change to environmental sustainability
- Understand the potential impacts their organisation could have on the environment
- Be able to write a clear concise plan to improve environmental performance within their organisation
- Drive improvements in sustainability through influencing the people they work with
MOD|15th Jan, 2021
Colas Limited|14th Jan, 2021
Sussex Police|14th Jan, 2021
Element Materials Technology|14th Jan, 2021
West Yorkshire Joint Services|14th Jan, 2021
EDF Energy|13th Jan, 2021