DURATION OF COURSE1 days
CPDEquivalent to 7 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certification on completion.
The IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills for the Workforce training course is the perfect introduction to sustainability for non-environmental specialists.
The aim of this one-day course is to provide an overview of environmental sustainability, equipping attendees with the knowledge and skills to make positive changes towards meeting the needs of stakeholders (now and in the future) while improving their environmental performance.
Through a series of practical activities and workshops, this IEMA certified training course will explore environmental risks and opportunities, compliance obligations and key sustainability issues.
The training finishes with a 30-minute multiple-choice assessment and certificates are provided to all participants following the course.
- Environmental Risks & Opportunities
- Environmental Trends and Drivers for Sustainability
- Sustainability Definitions and Common Terms
- Environmental Compliance Requirements
- Key Environmental Sustainability Issues
- Sustainable Behaviours
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for anyone looking for a comprehensive introduction to environmental sustainability risks and opportunities and how to manage them in their day-to-day work.
By the end of this IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills for the Workforce course delegates will be able to:
- Leave with a knowledge and understanding of the main environmental economic risks and opportunities associated with environmental sustainability.
- Understand rules and regulations surrounding compliance obligations and will be able to identify areas they can make a positive change within their organisations.
- Have a greater understanding of potential impacts their workplace could have on the environment.
- Leave with a clear vision of how to improve environmental performance within their organisation.
Bywater’s IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills for the Workforce Training is provided on a dedicated basis at your offices, a venue of your choice or online. The course includes interactive activities and workshops which encourage team discussions and act as a platform for later discussions on managing environmental sustainability risks and opportunities within your organisation.
Premier Partnership|26th Oct, 2020
Cheriton Lodge Ltd|26th Oct, 2020
Cobalt Ground Solutions Limited|25th Oct, 2020
Johnson Matthey|24th Oct, 2020
CTS UK Ltd|23rd Oct, 2020
Private|23rd Oct, 2020