DURATION OF COURSE1 days
CPDEquivalent to 7 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certification on completion.
The aim of this one-day course is to provide an overview of environmental sustainability, equipping attendees with the knowledge and skills to make positive changes towards meeting the needs of stakeholders (now and in the future) while improving their environmental performance.
Through a series of practical activities and workshops, this IEMA certified training course will explore environmental risks and opportunities, compliance obligations and key sustainability issues.
The training finishes with a 30-minute multiple-choice assessment and certificates are provided to all participants following the course.
- Environmental Risks & Opportunities
- Environmental Trends and Drivers for Sustainability
- Sustainability Definitions and Common Terms
- Environmental Compliance Requirements
- Key Environmental Sustainability Issues
- Sustainable Behaviours
- Leave with a knowledge and understanding of the main environmental economic risks and opportunities associated with environmental sustainability.
- Understand rules and regulations surrounding compliance obligations and will be able to identify areas they can make a positive change within their organisations.
- Have a greater understanding of potential impacts their workplace could have on the environment.
- Leave with a clear vision of how to improve environmental performance within their organisation.
EPS Ltd|15th Jan, 2021
MOD|15th Jan, 2021
Colas Limited|14th Jan, 2021
Sussex Police|14th Jan, 2021
Element Materials Technology|14th Jan, 2021
West Yorkshire Joint Services|14th Jan, 2021