Procurement and Contract Management Training Courses are highly beneficial for organisations who wish to achieve savings, greater efficiency and value from their contracts.
Bywater has extensive experience in delivering procurement and contract management training across a range of industries for companies such as BP, BMW, Westminster City Council and London South Bank University. We believe that you can achieve improved contract performance and significant savings by establishing robust processes to meet organisational objectives and policies, be compliant with relevant regulations and ensure have the appropriate knowledge and skills to deliver improved supplier performance.
Procurement and Contract Management Course Listing
Contract Management Training Course | 2 days
- Designed to enhance the performance and confidence of staff directly involved in managing supplier contracts, thereby optimising the delivery of value from external contracts.
- Provides a detailed understanding of the contract management lifecycle and how to establish a robust contract management process.
- Provides insight to best practice contract management tools, techniques and approaches to performance and relationship management.
- This course incorporates our Contract Management Fundamentals training course meaning no prior knowledge is required.
- Designed to build awareness of the contract management process and factors critical to the successful management of external supply contracts.
- Suitable for staff new to contract management or other contract stakeholders indirectly involved in managing contracts who are interested in gaining an improved understanding of contract management principles.
- Provides an understanding of what good contract management looks like and the basic tools and techniques used in contract performance management.
Designed for anyone seeking an understanding of ISO 20400 and Sustainable Procurement, what it means and how it can unlock value from your procurement activities and supply chains.
This one day ISO 20400 Sustainable Procurement training course provides an overview of the standard, including the fundamentals of ‘sustainable procurement’, how to incorporate sustainable considerations into procurement policy and strategy and how to organise your business towards sustainability by building on existing procurement processes.Next Course: 06 October 2021 Online
- Designed to provide non-procurement staff working in the Public Sector with a firm understanding of modern procurement practice and the Public Sector Procurement Regulations
- Suitable for public sector management and staff who interface with procurement activities and need to better understand their organisation’s procurement practices and processes
- This course provides insight to public sector procurement providing delegates with insight as to how they may best support and contribute to their organisation’s procurement objectives
- Introduces delegates to Category Management and covers category management principles, techniques, tools and approaches
- Key topics include: Stakeholder Mapping, Category Risk Profiling, Supplier Referencing, Procurement Methods and Strategic Alignment
- On completion delegates will be able to confidently engage in collective procurement activities and understand the of role category management within an organisation
- Designed to provide delegates with a greater awareness of the commercial principles that underpin procurement
- Key topics include Buyer and Seller Behaviour, Types of Supplier Negotiation and Collectively Owning the Commercial Landscape
- Recommended for procurement professionals and stakeholders seeking a greater understanding of the commercial and supplier engagement dynamics which underpin procurement activities
- Designed to provide awareness of key concepts relating to influencing, persuasion and negotiation and provide the opportunity to practice and receive feedback using procurement and contract management scenarios.
- Suitable for procurement, contract management, operational and supplier management and staff involved in negotiating or managing supply contracts.
- This course provides good practice insight to the negotiation process and practice in the interpersonal skills required of commercial, procurement and contract managers.
Tradebe Inutec|28th Sep, 2021
McCann Health Medical Communications Ltd|28th Sep, 2021
Jets Bournemouth|28th Sep, 2021
Diageo Plc|28th Sep, 2021
West Yorkshire Joint Services|27th Sep, 2021
Pod-Trak|27th Sep, 2021