Training programme management is the part running or end to end execution and administration of large scale training programmes. Bywater has significant experience in running large (multi-regional), bespoke business improvement training programmes on behalf of corporate clients in both the public and private sectors.
Our training programme management services can provide organisations with the specialist programme design, content development and administration support, often not available in-house.
Following a detailed training needs analysis (TNA), either carried out internally or by ourselves, and / or agreement with you as to the aims and objectives of a training programme, we can provide a flexible outsourced service, incorporating any or all of the following:
- High level programme structure design involving identification of key modules
- Module content design and development, tailored to incorporate content addressing organisation specific issues, processes, documentation and case studies if required
- Course consultant / trainer training and briefing
- All aspects of delegate administration (including programme engagement if required)
- Production and administration of course materials
- All course venue and tutor administration
- Training course feedback and reporting
- Training programme reporting
What are the Benefits?
- Dedicated account management and first class service from our TPM team, committed to developing implementing and improving the programme during its life-cycle
- Expert advice, if required, to design and customise a programme of training which delivers real value and ROI to your organisation
- Full administration of all aspects of the programme allowing you to focus on your core competencies, business priorities and realisation of benefits from the programme
- Confidence that your training programme is being administered in the most cost effective and efficient way through the utilisation of our in-house TABS administration system and experienced administration team
- We also enable you to leverage our economies of scale in areas such as venue booking, and course material production and distribution
- We are fully committed to regularly reviewing and improving the performance of the programme on an on-going basis through customised reporting and joint review meetings
For further information or to discuss your organisations requirements, call us on 0333 123 9001 or email@example.com