Bywater offers training within our Virtual Classroom and at over 20 venues across the UK with residential and non-residential options available. Our handpicked training venues provide a distraction-free learning environment with various added comforts including scenic views, onsite gyms, pools and spas. Dedicated training can take place at one of our venues, online within our Virtual Classroom or at your premises.
Bywater has been a leading provider of management systems and business improvement training courses for over 35 years’. We hold over 600 scheduled events throughout the UK annually.
Our training locations are listed below, select a location to see further information including a map, full address and hotel website:
Virtual ClassroomAll of our training courses are available online within our Virtual Classroom, allowing you to train from your preferred location, including your home or office. We utilise user-friendly video conferencing technology to ensure the course is interactive and highly engaging. All you need to participate is a laptop, desktop PC or tablet with a fast and stable internet connection, plus a webcam and audio to ensure you can interact with the tutor and other delegates.
- Manchester – De Vere Cheadle House, Cheadle
- Yorkshire – Oulton Hall, nr Leeds
- Leeds – Hilton Leeds City
- Liverpool – Mercure Atlantic Tower Hotel
- Newcastle – Copthorne Hotel
- Kent – Bridgewood Manor Hotel, Chatham
- Bristol – Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre
- Devon – Mercure Rougemont Hotel, Exeter
- Hampshire – New Place, Southampton
- Essex – Five Lakes, Colchester
- Berkshire – De Vere Estate, Windsor
- Northamptonshire – De Vere Staverton Park, Daventry, Northampton
- West Midlands – Macdonald Ansty Hall Hotel, Coventry
- West Midlands – Doubletree by Hilton, Coventry
- Aberdeen – Macdonald Norwood Hall Hotel
- Glasgow – Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor
- Edinburgh – Holiday Inn Edinburgh
The wellbeing of our delegates and staff is paramount. We are working closely with all of our venues and are constantly reviewing government guidelines to identify how to mitigate risks and enhance safety measures to make your stay as comfortable and as safe as possible.
Our venues are seeking to implement various additional safety and sanitation measures such as clean room technology, online check-in and check-out procedures, clear markings to encourage social distancing, plastic screens at reception, providing hand-sanitiser and more.
Please note, during this time some hotel facilities, such as saunas and steam rooms, may be closed to guests or have restricted access. All photos on our website were taken prior to the pandemic.
View Our Training Courses