Bywater offers training at over 20 venues across the UK with residential and non-residential options available. Our handpicked training venues provide a distraction-free learning environment with various added comforts including scenic views, onsite gyms, pools and spas. Training can also take place virtually or on a dedicated basis at your premises.
Bywater has been a leading provider of management systems and business improvement training courses for over 35 years’. We hold over 600 scheduled events throughout the UK annually.
Our training locations are listed below, select a hotel to see further information including a map, full address and hotel website:
- Manchester – De Vere Cheadle House, Cheadle
- Yorkshire – Oulton Hall, nr Leeds
- Leeds – Hilton Leeds City
- Liverpool – Mercure Atlantic Tower Hotel
- Newcastle – Copthorne Hotel
- Kent – Bridgewood Manor Hotel, Chatham
- Bristol – Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre
- Devon – Mercure Rougemont Hotel, Exeter
- Hampshire – New Place, Southampton
- Essex – Five Lakes, Colchester
- Berkshire – De Vere Estate, Windsor
- Northamptonshire – De Vere Staverton Park, Daventry, Northampton
- West Midlands – Macdonald Ansty Hall Hotel, Coventry
- West Midlands – Doubletree by Hilton, Coventry
- Aberdeen – Macdonald Norwood Hall Hotel
- Glasgow – Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor
- Edinburgh – Holiday Inn Edinburgh
The wellbeing of our delegates and staff is paramount. We are working closely with all of our venues and are constantly reviewing government guidelines to identify how to mitigate risks and enhance safety measures to make your stay as comfortable and as safe as possible.
Our venues are seeking to implement various additional safety and sanitation measures such as clean room technology, online check-in and check-out procedures, clear markings to encourage social distancing, plastic screens at reception, providing hand-sanitiser and more.
Please note, during this time some hotel facilities, such as saunas and steam rooms, may be closed to guests or have restricted access. All photos on our website were taken prior to the pandemic.