Bywater is a world-leading provider of ISO 17025 training courses and very the first to offer CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 17025 Lead Auditor training based on ISO 17025:2017. This remains the international reference for laboratories and testing organisations that need to demonstrate that the results they provide are valid, measurement uncertainty is known and that results are traceable to National Standards.
Our classroom and online ISO 17025 training courses enable delegates to gain an awareness of the requirements of ISO 17025, understand the standard’s role for laboratories to demonstrate capability and competence in the overall conformity assessment framework, and plan and conduct effective internal and external audits of a laboratory management system.
ISO 17025 Course Listing
- CQI and IRCA Certified Course(Ref.1836), this ISO 17025 Lead Auditor training course builds upon skills needed to conduct an effective and competent audit in order to objectively assess compliance of laboratories to meet accreditation body requirements
- Based on the requirements of ISO 17025, the course is designed for those seeking to support laboratory compliance and competency improvements
- Fulfils the CQI and IRCA training requirements for registration as a ISO 17025 lead auditor.
- Designed for those required to implement, manage and deliver an internal audit programme based on the requirements of ISO 17025
- Provides auditors with the skills to plan, execute, report and positively follow-up corrective action for internal laboratory audits
- Learn effective auditing techniques and evaluate the significance of audit findings
- Designed for those needing to understand the laboratory accreditation process and the inter-relationship with other management system standards
- Provides an awareness of the requirements of ISO 17025 and an implementation strategy
- Designed for those needing to understand the laboratory accreditation process as applied to Forensic Science Laboratories
- Provides an awareness of the requirements of ISO17025 and the related key aspects of the Forensic Science Regulator (FSR) Forensic science providers: codes of practice and conduct as well as the International Laboratory Accreditation Conference ILAC G19:08/2014 Modules in a Forensic Science Process.
This two-day training course is highly suitable for those looking to understand how to implement an ISO 17025 management system. The course will cover:
- The fundamentals of ISO 17025
- The accreditation process
- High-level process mapping
- Developing an implementation plan
- maintaining an effective ISO 17025 management system
- Background to the changes to the Standard from 2005 to 2017
- Relationship with other standards (such as ISO 9001 and ISO 17020)
- Revised structure and format of the Standard
- Provides the knowledge and skills to prepare, perform and follow-up an internal audit based on ISO 15189 for Medical Laboratories
- Develop continuous improvement that provides on-going future benefits to the organisation
- Verify the effectiveness of corrective action
- Designed for those seeking an understanding of the quality system requirements applicable to medical laboratories
- Highlights the specific requirements of ISO 15189 over and above those of ISO/IEC 17025 and CPA requirements, focusing on the quality and competence requirements applicable to medical laboratories.
- Designed for those working in the field of measurement and performing measurement activities
- Provides delegates with the knowledge to develop uncertainty budgets to meet the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025 and laboratory accreditation bodies.
- Designed for those seeking to establish an effective system for the control of inspection and measuring equipment
- Provides the latest information, knowledge and skills for identifying the elements of an effective calibration system; understanding the requirements for those supplying calibration services; preparing for compliance and improving and utilising measurement data focusing on continuous improvement and cost reduction
QA Ltd|30th Jul, 2021
QA Ltd|26th Jul, 2021
DVSA (Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency)|8th Jul, 2021
DVSA (Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency)|7th Jul, 2021
DVSA (Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency)|2nd Jul, 2021
DVSA (Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency)|1st Jul, 2021