CPDEquivalent to 15 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
Accreditation to ISO 17025 allows an organisation to:
- readily demonstrate a high standard for all testing and calibration activities performed, providing the organisation with a competitive advantage when tendering for new business
- provide confidence and assurance to its clients that results are technically valid using robust, fit for purpose and fully validated methods
- implement actions to address risks and opportunities, demonstrating objective and continuous improvement of laboratory processes and systems
- develop systematic processes capable of meeting client requirements and expectations
- create an environment where staff have clear roles and responsibilities and can fully contribute to the goals and objectives of the business
- create a customer focussed attitude ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and retained business whilst ensuring cost effective and efficient processes
On the first day of this training course delegates will learn about the fundamentals of ISO17025, including exploring the relationship between ISO 17025 and other standards, and the difference between Certification and Accreditation, including analysis of the benefits and considerations of these options.
On the second day delegates will explore ISO 17025 management system requirements and develop implementation skills, including performing a gap analysis, creating high level process maps, understanding risks and opportunities of implementation, and developing an implementation plan.
Bywater also offers ISO 17025 consultancy services for organisations who require assistance implementing their management system, to learn more about how our ISO 17025 consultants can support your organisation please click here.
- Overview and requirements of ISO 17025
- Exploring the connections and similarities between ISO 17025 and other standards such as ISO 9001
- The difference between Certification and Accreditation, including analysis of the benefits and considerations of these options
- How to achieve accreditation to ISO 17025
- The role of the National Accreditation Body and its Assessment process (ISO 17011)
- Performing a gap analysis as a base-line review
- High level process map (outline laboratory processes and their interrelationships)
- Understanding risks and opportunities and what they mean to the organisation
- Developing an implementation plan
- Effective maintenance of an accredited ISO 17025 Management system
- Change management within an accredited ISO 17025 Management system
- the key clauses of ISO 17025
- the laboratory accreditation process, including the benefits and possible considerations
- how to develop a plan for implementing ISO 17025
- What is required for the maintenance of an ISO 17025 system
For Scheduled Training courses, please select from the Course Dates and Venues table below.
Course Dates and Venues
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Coventry
Ascertain Forensics|18th Oct, 2021
Babcock International Group|1st Oct, 2021
Tradebe Inutec|29th Sep, 2021
Tradebe Inutec|28th Sep, 2021
Fusion Group Limited|25th Sep, 2021
Greenergy Biofuels Teeside Limited|2nd Sep, 2021