CPDEquivalent to 7 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
This 1-day highly interactive course includes discussion and workshops on topics such as ‘impartiality’, ‘measurement uncertainty’ and the ‘accreditation procedure’.
On completion of this course delegates will have a deeper understanding of the role of ISO 17025 and associated documents in managing testing within forensic laboratories.
- laboratory quality/technical managers involved in forensic testing activities
- laboratory technicians/supervisors involved in forensic testing activities
- assessors of laboratory management systems, especially those working in a forensic laboratory-based environment
- users of forensic testing services
Those who want to understand ISO 17025 but are not looking for specialist forensic laboratory knowledge may prefer to attend our more general Understanding ISO/IEC 17025:2017 training course.
- overview and requirements of ISO 17025 and key areas of FSR Codes of Practice and Conduct and ILAC G19 guidance
- relationship with ISO 9001 and ISO 17020 for an end-to-end forensic process
- relationship with other documents such as the FSR Codes of Practice and Conduct and ILAC G-19
- availability of supporting information and guidance provided by the FSR and National Accreditation Body (UKAS) for Forensic testing laboratories
- interpret the requirements of ISO 17025 and understand the key requirements of the relevant FSR and ILAC documents relevant to the testing performed within forensic laboratories
- understand the relationships between supporting documentation and guidance provided by FSR/ILAC and UKAS for Forensic laboratories.
This course provides a comprehensive overview of the latest version of ISO 17025, but with content geared to those who work in laboratories that carry out forensic testing and includes specific Forensic Science Regulators (FSR) requirements and ILAC documents.
Delegates for our ISO 17025 training courses join us from a wide variety of organisations. We work with police, security and defence organisations, in the UK and worldwide. We also welcome delegates from a diverse range of private organisations, ranging from ground investigation to global strategy advisers.
We offer this training course on a dedicated basis to individual organisations, both face-to-face and online in our Virtual Classroom. All our classes are live and interactive, delivered by expert tutors. Because the course is dedicated to just your organisation, you can choose a date and location to suit you, and we can tailor the content to your specific needs.
We employ tutors who are both expert in their fields and have experience in teaching to a high level. Time and time again our attendees highlight their appreciation of our tutors as knowledgeable and engaging, and able to bring what could be dry material to life with anecdotes and exercises.
That would not be possible if we just published recorded training online. Instead our approach is to be live and interactive, whether in a physical location or in our Virtual Classroom. Being able to participate and ask questions in real time is an excellent way for delegates to ensure they have full understanding of what they are learning throughout the course.
Our tutors design our courses to complement each other as part of a comprehensive programme of training that can take delegates from basic introduction to advanced skills. Every completed course earns the delegate a certificate that can be uploaded to LinkedIn, added to a CV, and shared with colleagues and employers.
We have experience and credentials in this field. As a world-leading provider of ISO 17025 training courses, we were the first to offer CQI and IRCA certified ISO 17025 Lead Auditor training courses based on ISO 17025:2017.
We always ask delegates for feedback after a course, with the aim of improving our offering on a continuing basis.
We are pleased to receive many positive comments about the course and tutors, such as:
- ‘Excellent knowledge and delivery’
- ‘Great knowledge and experience with ISO accreditation which helped greatly’
- ‘A talented and engaging instructor who adapts his approach to the audience’
- Covered everything in sufficient detail without overloading’
- ‘Most useful elements of the course were comparing against 17025:2005, explaining the differences, the work exercises and using the tablet to write and draw on slides – very good’
Read more feedback about our ISO 17025 laboratory QMS training courses.
Metropolitan Police Service|16th Nov, 2023
Sense Biodetection Ltd|13th Nov, 2023
Premier Partnership|10th Nov, 2023
Animal and Plant Health Agency (APHA)|7th Nov, 2023
Animal and Plant Health Agency (APHA)|27th Oct, 2023
The Royal Mint|25th Oct, 2023
Private|24th Oct, 2023
DSTL|17th Oct, 2023
Mars|10th Oct, 2023
Biofortuna|6th Oct, 2023
Derbyshire Constabulary|29th Sep, 2023
Inidam Ltd|25th Sep, 2023