CPDEquivalent to 7 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
This one day highly practical and interactive course, Understanding ISO 17025 – Forensic applications is designed to acquaint delegates with the requirements of ISO 17025, providing delegates a thorough understanding of the laboratory accreditation process and an implementation strategy in the context of other documents relating to Forensic Science Laboratories (ie FSR Codes of Practice and Conduct and ILAC G19).
This course can be developed to suit a range of Forensic Science disciplines as required including Digital Forensics. Please contact our Training Team for more information.
- Overview and requirements of ISO 17025 and key areas of FSR/ILAC guides
- Relationship with ISO 9001
- Future developments – proposed changes to ISO 17025
- Inter-relationship with other documents such as the FSR Codes of Practice and Conduct and ILAC G-19
- Registration – the differences and requirements of Accreditation Bodies
- Structure of Quality System Documentation
- Implementing a management system
- Sources of information and further development
- Laboratory Quality/Technical Managers
- Laboratory Technicians/Supervisors
- Assessors of Laboratory Management Systems
- Users of forensic test services
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 17025 and understand the key requirements of the relevant FSR and ILAC documents.
- Structure the Quality System Documentation accordingly.
- Initiate the process of implementing the requirements with a view to pursuing laboratory accreditation
Jets Bournemouth|28th Sep, 2021
Diageo Plc|28th Sep, 2021
West Yorkshire Joint Services|27th Sep, 2021
Pod-Trak|27th Sep, 2021
Fusion Group Limited|25th Sep, 2021
Hemsley Fraser - Siemens|24th Sep, 2021