CPDEquivalent to 15 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
This two day ISO 17025 Internal Auditor training course will equip delegates with effective auditing techniques and increase their understanding of audit principles in relation to ISO 17025, in order to improve evaluation and communication, develop more professional reporting and implement corrective action programmes. It is assumed that delegates attending this course will have a reasonable understanding of the requirements of the standard. Our Understanding ISO 17025 training course is recommended if you need to increase your knowledge on the ISO 17025 standard.
- Introduction and overview of ISO 17025 requirements
- Coordination of a quality management system audit against ISO 17025
- How to construct an audit programme
- Audit planning, horizontal, vertical audits and checklists
- The concept of ‘risk-based’ audit
- Effective auditing techniques
- Witnessing tests and calibrations
- Evaluating the significance of audit findings
- Methods for improving communication skills during the audit
- Nonconformity writing and audit reports
- Developing and implementing corrective action
- Sources of information and further development
- Individuals wishing to perform internal laboratory audits
- Laboratory Managers and Supervisors
- Companies seeking ISO 17025 accreditation
- Registrar/Accreditation body Auditors
- Existing internal auditors who are looking to expand their skills in the area of laboratory practices
- Supplier Quality Auditors wishing to evaluate laboratory service suppliers, including calibration suppliers
Click here to learn more about prior knowledge requirements.
- Consolidate their knowledge of the requirements of ISO 17025
- Interpret the requirements of the standard in practical audit situations
- Apply auditing principles to objectively assess the compliance of a laboratory and identify areas to improve competency.
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an internal audit
- Develop continuous improvement that provides on-going future benefits to your company’s growth and success.
Participants should have a reasonable working knowledge of ISO 17025 or equivalent.
For Scheduled Training courses, please select from the Course Dates and Venues table below.
Course Dates and Venues
De Vere Staverton Estate
Worsley Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club
Hilton Leeds City
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Coventry
De Vere Beaumont Estate
Fusion Group Limited|25th Sep, 2021
Greenergy Biofuels Teeside Limited|2nd Sep, 2021
United Utilities Water Limited|31st Aug, 2021
Agri-Food & Bio Sciences Institute (AFBINI)|28th Aug, 2021
Cheshire Constabulary Headquarters|27th Aug, 2021
Gulf Engineering House|27th Aug, 2021