CPDEquivalent to 15 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
This ISO 17025 Internal Auditor training course explains how to plan and carry out effective audits of a laboratory quality management system.
The course gives delegates the opportunity to practise their skills through interactive sessions, workshops and role plays, around topics such as audit situations, audit interviews and closing meetings.
- those wishing to perform internal laboratory audits against ISO 17025
- laboratory managers, quality managers and supervisors
- existing internal auditors who would like to expand their skills to audit laboratory practices against ISO 17025
- those responsible for ensuring the laboratory management system is effectively implemented and maintained
The course is also appropriate for those seeking to gain or maintain ISO 17025 accreditation, and need to undertake internal audits at planned intervals.
For anyone with little or no prior knowledge of ISO 17025 we recommend attending our Introduction to ISO 17025 training course, delivered the day before the Internal Auditor course, so they can first gain an understanding of the requirements of ISO 17025. We offer a discount of £100 when booking these courses together.
Learn more about prior knowledge requirements and test your understanding with our ISO 17025 Quiz.
- quality and laboratory accreditation
- overview of auditing
- ISO/IEC 17025 and related standards and documents
- audit situations
- documented systems
- audit planning
- audit checklists
- opening meeting
- auditing techniques
- audit interviews
- nonconformity reporting
- closing meeting
- audit reporting
- describe the various roles and tasks involved in auditing laboratories
- interpret the requirements of ISO 17025 in practical audit situations
- plan, conduct, report and follow up an ISO 17025 internal audit
- identify opportunities for continuing improvement
We also offer an ISO 17025 Forensics Internal Auditor training course which can be tailored to suit a range of forensic science disciplines, including digital forensics. Please contact our team for more details.
For Scheduled Training courses, please select from the Course Dates and Venues table below.
Course dates and venues
Cheshire Constabulary Headquarters|13th Jun, 2022
Goodyear S.A Innovation Center|30th May, 2022
DSTL|25th May, 2022
Deca - Defence Electronics And Components Agency|16th May, 2022
Alpha Tech|9th May, 2022
ASA Associates|6th May, 2022
Chemical Intelligence Limited|20th Apr, 2022
West Yorkshire Police|14th Apr, 2022
Edinburgh Instruments Ltd|13th Apr, 2022
Intech Calibration Ltd|28th Feb, 2022
Evoqua Water Technologies Ltd|21st Jan, 2022
Evoqua Water Technologies Ltd|11th Jan, 2022