CPDEquivalent to 15 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
This 2-day practical auditing course has been designed for those auditing within forensic science laboratories, and incorporates FSR Codes of Practice. It can be tailored towards specific forensic science disciplines, such as digital forensics.
On completion of this course delegates will understand the role of an internal auditor testing against the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025 and have the practical capabilities to carry out an audit.
- individuals wishing to perform internal forensic laboratory audits
- forensic laboratory managers and supervisors
- forensic companies seeking ISO 17025 accreditation
- registrar/accreditation body auditors
- existing internal auditors who would like to expand their skills into the area of forensic laboratory practices
- supplier quality auditors wishing to evaluate laboratory service suppliers
To benefit fully from this course, delegates should have a reasonable working knowledge of ISO 17025. Click here to learn more about prior knowledge requirements.
Those who wish to train as internal auditors within a more general laboratory context may prefer to consider our standard ISO 17025 Internal Auditor training course.
- quality and laboratory accreditation
- the role of an internal auditor
- overview of ISO standards, ISO 17025 requirements and related documents
- Forensic Scene Regulator (FSR) – Codes of Practice & Conduct Guidance
- ILAC G19
- documented systems
- audit planning
- auditing techniques
- nonconformity reporting
- follow-up and corrective action
- prepare, conduct, report and follow up an internal audit against ISO/IEC 17025
- interpret the requirements ISO 17025 in practical audit situations
- apply auditing principles to objectively assess the compliance of a forensic laboratory
QinetiQ Ltd|1st Dec, 2023
Metropolitan Police Service|16th Nov, 2023
Metropolitan Police Service|15th Nov, 2023
Peel Ports Group|13th Nov, 2023
Sense Biodetection Ltd|13th Nov, 2023
Premier Partnership|10th Nov, 2023
Scott Timber Ltd Trading As Scott Pallets|10th Nov, 2023
Animal and Plant Health Agency (APHA)|7th Nov, 2023
Animal and Plant Health Agency (APHA)|27th Oct, 2023
UK-NSI Ltd|26th Oct, 2023
Network Rail|26th Oct, 2023
The Royal Mint|25th Oct, 2023