CPDEquivalent to 40 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
A CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor QMS training course online or in person (Course ID: 17954)
This 5-day ISO 9001 Lead Auditor training course explains the concepts and requirements of ISO 9001 internal and external auditing. The course is designed to help those tasked with conducting or leading audits to understand and apply their skills in every phase of the audit process.
Through a series of workshops and role plays, delegates learn about audit activities, from Opening Meeting to Final Report, and including ‘Developing the Audit Plan’, ‘Checklist of Process Audit’ and ‘Conduct Audit Interviews’. One central case study builds throughout the course to demonstrate how both customer and supplier objectives can be achieved.
The ISO 9001 Lead Auditor training course is designed to:
- provide delegates with essential knowledge and skills needed for auditing Quality Management Systems in relation to ISO 9001:2015
- explain the fundamentals of auditing practice
- provide practical experience in planning, performing and reporting the audit
- enable attendees to consider the issues related to managing the audit programme and the audit
- look at how to determine the effectiveness of the company’s management system in achieving declared business quality objectives
- outline follow-up actions that businesses can use to verify the effectiveness of a supplier’s implemented improvements
- involved in carrying out 1st-, 2nd and/or 3rd-party audits
- managers who will be responsible for audit teams
- those wishing to apply for IRCA QMS Auditor grades
The CQI and IRCA expect students to have prior knowledge of the requirements (clauses) of ISO 9001 and of key quality management principles before attending this course. Click here to learn more about prior knowledge requirements.
Those who need to gain this prior understanding will benefit from first attending our Introduction to ISO 9001:2015 training course. We offer a discount of £100 for those booking the Introduction to ISO 9001:2015 training at the same time as the Lead Auditor training course. Please contact us to take advantage of this offer.
- Principles of Business Process Management
- Business Management Systems
- Management System Standards (ISO 9001 Series)
- Introduction to Auditing
- Managing the Audit Programme
- Audit Planning and Preparation
- Performing an audit
- Audit Reporting and Follow Up
- have the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow-up a Quality Management System audit to establish conformity with ISO 9001
- describe the purpose of a Quality Management System, QMS standards (including ISO 9001), management system audits and third-party certification
- explain the business benefits of improved performance of the QMS
- explain the role of an auditor
Successful completion of the ISO 9001 Lead Auditor course will satisfy the training requirements for IRCA certification to all grades of Quality Management System Auditor.
This CQI and IRCA certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training course can be held on a dedicated basis at your premises, a venue of your choice or online through Virtual Classroom training.
Click the button below to discuss when and where you would like your training to take place.
Course dates and venues
Merton Civic Centre|23rd May, 2022
Expro|25th Apr, 2022
Amtri Veritas Ltd|22nd Apr, 2022
Survivex TMS Limited|13th Apr, 2022
Neptune Energy Group Holdings Limited|12th Apr, 2022
TDC (Aberdeen) Ltd|4th Apr, 2022
MOD|22nd Mar, 2022
Network Rail|21st Mar, 2022
Vedc Limited|18th Mar, 2022
MOD - Defence Equipment & Support|17th Mar, 2022
Kx Safety Ltd|16th Mar, 2022
BCP Council|23rd Feb, 2022