CPDEquivalent to 7 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
The course provides an in-depth overview of the ISO 9001:2015 standard and its relevance to quality management and business improvement. Attendees will learn about the key features of a process-based Quality Management System (QMS), and the importance of considering risk in planning.
This one-day course will enable delegates to:
- fully appreciate the business benefits of a QMS
- understand how to use the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) model for managing risk and facilitating continual improvement.
At a practical level, the course is an excellent starting place for those who:
- need to understand ISO 9001:2015 as part of their job role
- have responsibility for business improvement and customer relationships
- are involved in the implementation or maintenance of a QMS, now or in the future
- are new to auditing and need an understanding of quality management and ISO 9001
The course would also provide insight for senior leaders and management into the value and business benefits of implementing an effective QMS based on ISO 9001.
The course is an ideal introduction for aspiring auditors, and we offer a discount of £100 for those booking the Introduction to ISO 9001:2015 training course together with the Internal Auditor training or Lead Auditor training courses. Use the ‘Book Now’ button next to your preferred date and then click ‘Add Recommended Course’ to take advantage of this offer. To help delegates get the most from their training, we run this course on the day before each scheduled ISO 9001 Internal Auditor course.
- Overview of ISO 9001:2015 and its relevance to a business/Quality Management System
- Identifying key interested parties, the key issues of business, and risk-based thinking
- Communication, resources, training, competence and documented information
- Quality management principles and the key components of a QMS
- Annex SL as a framework for all management system standards
- Process approach and how it is used in quality management
- How a QMS establishes a culture of continual improvement
- Leadership and management commitment
- Integration of management systems
- Performance evaluation and analysis
- The role of certification bodies.
- understand the principles and interpret the key requirements of ISO 9001:2015, and appreciate how they apply to their business processes
- be able to initiate the QMS implementation process (or develop and enhance their existing QMS) within their organisation
- be able to share the knowledge with their colleagues.
A certificate will be awarded to those who complete the course, in recognition of their new knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001.
Course dates and venues
No, this introductory course will give you a good understanding of quality management systems and the latest version of ISO 9001. You will be provided with the training materials you need, and our tutors are ready to answer any questions you have during the day.
Whatever your role in your organisation, you can use this knowledge to look at how improvements can be made within your business. More specifically, delegates can use this course as a basis for further training around implementing and auditing a QMS.
Yes, you will get a Bywater Certificate of Attendance at the end of the course, which demonstrates you have gained an understanding of the benefits and requirements of quality management systems and ISO 9001.
The Bywater Introduction to ISO 9001:2015 course provides a good grounding for anyone interested in the role of quality management systems and requirements of ISO 9001. It also offers a valuable foundation for those who wish to learn how to apply their knowledge to auditing. Delegates completing the course will receive a Bywater Certificate of Attendance.
Aspiring auditors can then progress from this course onto our CQI and IRCA certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor and Internal Auditor training courses. Here they will learn practical skills and will be required to demonstrate their new knowledge by passing an approved exam at the end of the course. Their success will be acknowledged with a globally recognised and career-enhancing Certificate of Achievement.
If you are interested in becoming a lead auditor or internal auditor of quality management systems against ISO 9001:2015, then we have CQI and IRCA certified courses designed to give you the knowledge and skills to perform audits internally and across the supply chain. You may also choose to attend our QMS implementation course. All of our ISO 9001 training courses are listed on the website.
If you are not planning to look further into auditing, you may like to look at our wide range of training courses designed to enhance your business knowledge, focusing on topics such as management systems and auditing against other industry standards; business improvement; strategy, leadership and management; and procurement and contract management.
EDF Energy Ltd|28th Nov, 2023
Atkins Realis|20th Nov, 2023
Vehicle Lease And Service Ltd|15th Nov, 2023
National Trading Standards Estate & Letting Agency Team|23rd Oct, 2023
MOD|13th Oct, 2023
Dkc Construction Ltd|12th Oct, 2023
Redfern Energy|11th Oct, 2023
John Peck Construction Ltd|5th Oct, 2023
B L Acoustics Ltd|22nd Sep, 2023
SRT Marine Systems Plc|15th Sep, 2023
Eastman Chemicals|5th Sep, 2023
Greenergy|11th Aug, 2023