DURATION OF COURSE1 days
CPDEquivalent to 7 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certification on completion.
Enrol on this highly interactive and practical introduction to quality management and discover why ISO 9001 is the most popular quality standard in the world. The course is designed to provide you with knowledge of the main principles of quality management and the key features of a process-based management system where Quality is fully integrated into the business. Learn how risk-based thinking plays such an important part in the Plan Do Check Act cycle. During the day you will:
- Fully appreciate the business benefits of a QMS;
- Understand how to use the PDCA model for managing risk and facilitating continual improvement.
If you are booking one of our QMS Auditor courses, we would highly recommend that you attend this introductory course. This Introduction to ISO 9001:2015 training course takes place the day before each scheduled ISO 9001 Internal Auditor course and we can offer a discount of £100 if you book the Internal Auditor training (or a Lead Auditor Course) at the same time. Please click the Book Now button next to your preferred date and then click Add Recommended Course to take advantage of this offer, or alternatively you can email us at email@example.com or call us on 0333 123 9001 to discuss further.
- Overview of ISO 9001:2015 and its relevance to a business/quality management system;
- Identifying key interested parties, the key issues of business and risk-based thinking;
- Communication, resources, training, competence and documented information;
- Quality Management Principles and the key components of a QMS;
- Annex SL as a framework for all management system standards;
- Process approach and how it is used in quality management;
- How a QMS establishes a culture of continual improvement;
- Leadership and management commitment;
- Integration of management systems;
- Performance evaluation & analysis;
- The role of Certification Bodies.
Who Should Attend
- Managers with responsibility for products and services;
- Directors with accountability for the effectiveness of a QMS;
- Those who need to understand ISO 9001:2015 as part of their job role;
- Those with responsibility for business improvement and customer relationships;
- Those involved (or who will be involved) in the implementation or maintenance of a QMS;
- Those new to auditing wishing to gain a basic knowledge of Quality Management and ISO 9001.
By the end of this ISO 9001:2015 Introduction course, you will be able to:
- Understand the principles and interpret the key requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and appreciate how they apply to your business processes.
- Initiate the QMS implementation process (or develop and enhance your existing QMS) within your organisation and be able to share the knowledge with your colleagues.
Scheduled on a date suitable for your team, the Introduction to ISO 9001 training course includes 11 modules and interactive workshops, allowing your team to discuss how ISO 9001 can be implemented within your organisation. The course can take place at your premises, a venue of your choice or online.
For Scheduled Training courses, please select from the Course Dates and Venues table below.
Course Dates and Venues
New Place Hotel
Five Lakes Resort Colchester
Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre
Macdonald Norwood Hall Hotel
Hilton Leeds City
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Coventry
Solidosft Reply Limited|17th Sep, 2020
Greenray Turbine Solutions Ltd|16th Sep, 2020
Appliance Development Services Ltd|15th Sep, 2020
Greenray Turbine Solutions Ltd|10th Sep, 2020
Recovery Industry Engineering Standards Ltd (RIES)|7th Sep, 2020
IQA Services Ltd|2nd Sep, 2020