TL 9000 Quality Management Systems (QMS) was developed by TIA Business Performance Community to meet the supply chain requirements of the global telecommunications industry.
Bywater is one of only two providers of TIA Business Performance Community (previously QuEST Forum) sanctioned training materials. Being the only TIA Business Performance Community sanctioned training organisation based in the EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) region, Bywater is authorised to deliver TL 9000 training in EMEA, China, South-East Asia, America and Canada.
All of TL 9000 training courses can take place on a dedicated basis at a venue of your choice including at your offices or online. Dedicated training includes interactive workshops and modules to encourage your team to discuss how TL 9000 can be successfully implemented within your organisation. Please view the course descriptions below or select the following link to request a quote.
We can provide additional support to those wishing to achieve or maintain TL 9000 certification in the way of TL 9000 Consultancy. Please follow the link to find out more.
TL 9000 Course Listing
- Designed for those seeking to audit against the specific requirements and measurements of TL 9000 and verify their implementation
- QuEST sanctioned, provides a bridge between ISO 9001 and the additional requirements of TL 9000 and the associated metrics, delivering an auditor's perspective of TL 9000
- Designed for anyone who is a supplier to the telecommunications industry or is planning to become one
- QuEST sanctioned, provides the steps necessary for the successful implementation of the TL 9000 requirements and measurements in order to become TL9000 registered
- Designed for those needing to understand the TL 9000 measurement set and how it can be used to improve a company's performance
- QuEST sanctioned, this course is a pre-requisite to the 3-day TL 9000 Auditing or Implementation course providing awareness of how the TL 9000 measurement set can be used in the supplier-customer relationship
- Designed for auditors and implementers needing to understand the additional TL 9000 requirements and how they link to an organisation's business system
- QuEST sanctioned, this course is a pre-requisite to the 3-day TL 9000 Auditing or Implementation course providing knowledge of how TL 9000 relates to existing management systems
TL 9000 Metrics Workshop | 1 day
- Designed for those seeking to develop and implement a metrics programme
- Provides an intensive, interactive workshop customised to your needs, based on the additional TL 9000 requirements, an overview of the metrics set, a review of those applicable to your activities and the implementation of a metrics programme, including data submission as part of the QuEST requirements
- Designed for those involved in the implementation or running of TL 9000 within their organisation
- Provides an introduction to TL 9000, the additional requirements and measurements and the QuEST Forum in order to develop and implement a TL 9000 based quality management system
Climate Fund Managers|30th Nov, 2020
Private|27th Nov, 2020
Adsyst (Automation) Ltd|27th Nov, 2020
Pipeline Engineering|25th Nov, 2020
Tata Steel Europe|25th Nov, 2020
Portland Port|25th Nov, 2020