CPDEquivalent to 24 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
TL 9000 Quality Management System Auditing R6.3/5.7 (QuEST Sanctioned)
- Introduction to the QuEST Forum and its purpose.
- Overview of TL 9000 and its relationship to ISO 9001
- Methods to determine effective implementation and use of the requirements and measurements handbooks
- Specific auditing requirements beyond ISO 9001
- Exam to demonstrate ability to apply knowledge and determine comprehension
- Sources of information and further development
Prior knowledge of ISO 9001 is strongly recommended and all attendees are required to have previous quality management auditing experience or previous ISO 9001 auditor training.
- Those who will be conducting third-party registration audits to TL 9000.
- Internal auditors and ISO 9001 trained auditors wishing to expand their knowledge.
- Auditors needing a full knowledge of TL 9000 requirements and measurements.
Click here to learn more about prior knowledge requirements.
- Interpret the requirements and measurements of TL 9000 and how they apply to industry processes.
- Effectively audit TL 9000 and assess how the requirements and measurements handbooks are properly implemented and used.
Course dates and venues
QinetiQ Ltd|30th Nov, 2023
PAH Building & Construction Ltd|30th Nov, 2023
Grissan Engineering Services Ltd|30th Nov, 2023
Oak Dry Lining|28th Nov, 2023
Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance Company Of Europe SE|20th Nov, 2023
Network Rail|17th Nov, 2023
Schneider Electric|17th Nov, 2023
Home Office|14th Nov, 2023
Sense Biodetection Ltd|8th Nov, 2023
Private|6th Nov, 2023
Custom Interconnect Limited (Group)|30th Oct, 2023
Royal College Of Psychiatrists|19th Oct, 2023