CPDEquivalent to 8 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
TL 9000 Requirements R6.3 Presented Pre-Requisite Training
The programme is designed to provide delegates with a basic knowledge of how TL 9000 relates to their existing Management System, in order to:
- Understand where the requirements fit into the business process life cycle
- Consider how TL 9000 can be integrated into existing management systems
- Introduction to the QuEST Forum and its purpose.
- Overview of TL 9000 and the relevance of it to a business management system.
- TL 9000 links to the Business Management Process and where the additional requirements fit into this.
- Management responsibility and resource management
- Customer-Supplier relationship
- Sources of information and further development
- Measurement analysis
There is an optional exam (except for third party auditors) to demonstrate knowledge and comprehension of the TL 9000 requirements for which an additional QuEST fee is charged
- Those who will be involved in the implementation of TL 9000.
- Internal auditors and ISO 9001 trained auditors wishing to expand their knowledge.
- Third party auditors needing a full knowledge of TL 9000 requirements. (This is part of the body of knowledge required to be qualified as a TL 9000 third party auditor).
- Interpret the basic requirements of TL 9000 and how they apply to industry processes.
- Assess the business with an awareness of how TL 9000 links to the business management process.
Jets Bournemouth|28th Sep, 2021
Diageo Plc|28th Sep, 2021
West Yorkshire Joint Services|27th Sep, 2021
Pod-Trak|27th Sep, 2021
Fusion Group Limited|25th Sep, 2021
Hemsley Fraser - Siemens|24th Sep, 2021