ISO 45001 is the new international Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) management system standard that provides a framework for improving workplace safety and reducing injury and ill-health, by helping organisations better manage their OH&S risks and improve their overall OH&S performance.
It is reasonable to expect that our workplaces should be safe environments for everyone, from employees and senior managers through to visitors, contractors and cleaners. Yet, as described in the ISO 45001 briefing notes; the International Labour Organisation (ILO) estimates that there are approximately 2.3 million deaths per year as a result of work activities around the world.
ISO 45001 aims to address this shocking statistic by going beyond other OH&S management system standards (such as OHSAS 18001) and exiting H&S regulation and ensure that all workers are involved in the system, so that health and safety isn’t just the job of one person but instead is everyone’s responsibility.
Our ISO 45001 training courses provide delegates with the relevant knowledge and skills to help tackle a range of OH&S Management System needs. For further information about our ISO 45001 courses please select from the links below or call us on 0333 123 9001 to discuss your requirements.
ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training Course - CQI and IRCA Certified
Public Course Locations: Bristol, Avon; Manchester; Southampton, Hampshire; Daventry, Northamptonshire; Belfast, Northern Ireland; Aberdeen, Scotland; Coventry; Bristol City Centre; Leeds, West Yorkshire; Glasgow; Kensington, London
- Designed for those wishing to conduct first, second and/or third party Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) audits against the new OH&S Management System standard, ISO 45001.
- You will learn the complete audit process, including interviewing techniques, planning and report writing.
- Other topics covered include hazard identification, OH&S legislation and codes of practice.
Next course: 09 - 13 December 2019 in Daventry, Northamptonshire
ISO 45001 Auditor Migration Training Course - CQI and IRCA Certified
Public Course Locations: London; Coventry; Leeds, West Yorkshire; Glasgow; Kensington, London
- Designed for existing OHSAS 18001 auditors looking to transition to ISO 45001.
- Covers the background and changes from OHSAS 18001 to the new OHSMS standard, ISO 45001, and how to audit against the standard.
- Will satisfy CQI and IRCA training requirements for those maintaining their IRCA OHSMS Registration.
Next course: 03 - 04 December 2019 in London
ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training Course
Public Course Locations: Leeds, West Yorkshire; Manchester; Greenwich, London; Belfast, Northern Ireland; London; Coventry; Bristol City Centre; Glasgow; Kensington, London
- Designed for those who need to conduct internal OH&S audits within their organisation.
- Learn to plan, prepare and carry out an internal audit against ISO 45001 and report on your findings.
- A highly interactive and participative course, this will contribute 16 hours towards your CPD.
Next course: 03 - 04 December 2019 in London
Introduction to ISO 45001:2018 Training Course - IOSH Approved
Public Course Locations: Manchester; Greenwich, London; Belfast, Northern Ireland; London; Coventry; Bristol City Centre; Leeds, West Yorkshire; Glasgow; Kensington, London
- Designed for those looking to understand the main features and requirements of ISO 45001, this course will benefit those involved in implementing, auditing, and maintaining an OH&S Management System.
- Provides insight into a range of OH&SMS topics such as the benefits of ISO 45001 implementation, relationships with other management system standards, and integrating ISO 45001 into existing management systems.
- This course also explores Hazards and OH&S risks identification as well as legislative compliance.
Next course: 02 December 2019 in London
ISO 45001 Implementation Training Course
Public Course Locations: Greenwich, London; Leeds, West Yorkshire; Kensington, London
This course is highly suitable for those who would like to learn about the requirements for developing an ISO 45001 OH&S management system. The course will cover the key phases of implementation, including:
- Performing a gap analysis as a base-line review
- Developing an implementation programme
- Gaining certification for an ISO 45001 OH&S management system
Next course: 09 - 10 March 2020 in Greenwich, London
Integrated Management Systems (IMS) Auditor
Public Course Locations: Manchester; London; Coventry; Leeds, West Yorkshire; Glasgow; Kensington, London
- Designed for new or existing Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety auditors who wish to broaden and integrate their auditing capability
- Provides delegates with the knowledge and skills to audit an integrated management system based on ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- This is an auditor skills development course and delegates are required to have prior knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001, which can be gained from our Integrated Management Systems Overview course if required.
Next course: 26 - 27 November 2019 in London