ISO 45001 is the international Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) management system standard for improving workplace safety and reducing injury and ill-health. It does this by providing the framework for organisations to better manage their OH&S risks and to improve its overall OH&S performance.
Bywater’s classroom and online ISO 45001 training courses provide delegates with the relevant knowledge and skills to address range of OH&S management system needs. Courses include the first ever CQI and IRCA certified ISO 45001 Auditor course and our IOSH approved Introduction to ISO 45001 training events.
Please select the Dates & Venues button next to your preferred ISO 45001 training course below to view all upcoming course dates.
ISO 45001 Course Listing
- CQI and IRCA certified, designed for those wishing to conduct first, second and/or third party Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) audits against the OH&S Management System standard, ISO 45001
- You will learn the complete audit process, including interviewing techniques, planning and report writing
- Other topics covered include hazard identification, OH&S legislation and codes of practice
- Designed for those who need to conduct internal OH&S audits within their organisation.
- Learn to plan, prepare and carry out an internal audit against ISO 45001 and report on your findings.
- Undertake a simulated site audit to practice ideas learnt within this highly interactive course
- Designed for those looking to understand the main features and requirements of ISO 45001, this course will benefit those involved in implementing, auditing, and maintaining an OH&S Management System.
- Provides insight into a range of OH&SMS topics such as the benefits of ISO 45001 implementation, relationships with other management system standards, and integrating ISO 45001 into existing management systems.
- This course also explores Hazards and OH&S risks identification as well as legislative compliance.
- CQI and IRCA certified ISO 45001 Auditor Conversion course, designed for certified Lead Auditors seeking to audit an OHSMS against ISO 45001.
- Delegates will gain the knowledge and skills to plan, conduct, report and follow-up 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audits of an OHSMS.
- The course satisfies the training requirements for initial certification as an IRCA OHSMS auditor.
- CQI and IRCA certified course which satisfies CQI and IRCA training requirements for those maintaining their IRCA OHSMS Registration.
- Designed for existing OHSAS 18001 auditors looking to transition to ISO 45001.
- Covers the background and changes from OHSAS 18001 to the new OHSMS standard, ISO 45001, and how to audit against the standard.
This course is highly suitable for those who would like to learn about the requirements for developing an ISO 45001 OH&S management system. The course will cover the key phases of implementation, including:
- Performing a gap analysis as a base-line review
- Developing an implementation programme
- Gaining certification for an ISO 45001 OH&S management system
- Designed to provide delegates with an understanding of how ISO 45003 can be used in conjunction with ISO 45001 to improve the OH&SMS.
- Understand how ISO 45003 can reduce employee turnover, improve productivity and increase worker engagement.
- Identify and manage hazards within the workplace that may negatively affect the mental well-being of employees.
- Understand the requirements of ISO/PAS 45005:2020 which provides general guidelines for safe working during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Utilise a systematic approach to identify, prioritise and reduce risks arising from COVID-19.
- Identify external and internal issues including changes to the supply chain and increased worker absence.
- Designed for new or existing Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety auditors who wish to broaden and integrate their auditing capability
- Provides delegates with the knowledge and skills to audit an integrated management system based on ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- This is an auditor skills development course and delegates are required to have prior knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001, which can be gained from our Integrated Management Systems Overview course if required.
Mitsubishi Power Europe Ltd|4th Jan, 2022
Molnlycke Health Care|23rd Dec, 2021
Private|22nd Dec, 2021
L&Q Group|21st Dec, 2021
Diving Standards Team Army|1st Dec, 2021
Premier Partnership|26th Nov, 2021
A.Hughes And Son (Skellingthorpe) Ltd|25th Nov, 2021
Brimstone Site Investigation Ltd|19th Nov, 2021
Whitworth Bros. Ltd|18th Nov, 2021
Hollybank Trust|16th Nov, 2021
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion|16th Nov, 2021
A.Hughes And Son (Skellingthorpe) Ltd|15th Nov, 2021