ISO 45001 is the international Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) management system standard for improving workplace safety and reducing injury and ill-health. It does this by providing the framework for organisations to better manage their OH&S risks and to improve its overall OH&S performance.
Bywater’s classroom and online ISO 45001 training courses provide delegates with the relevant knowledge and skills to address range of OH&S management system needs. Courses include the first ever CQI and IRCA certified ISO 45001 Auditor course and our IOSH approved Introduction to ISO 45001 training events.
Please select the Dates & Venues button next to your preferred ISO 45001 training course below to view all course dates.
ISO 45001 Course Listing
- CQI and IRCA certified, designed for those wishing to conduct first, second and/or third party Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) audits against the OH&S Management System standard, ISO 45001
- You will learn the complete audit process, including interviewing techniques, planning and report writing.
- Other topics covered include hazard identification, OH&S legislation and codes of practice.
- Designed for those who need to conduct internal OH&S audits within their organisation.
- Learn to plan, prepare and carry out an internal audit against ISO 45001 and report on your findings.
- Undertake a simulated site audit to practice ideas learnt within this highly interactive course
- Designed for those looking to understand the main features and requirements of ISO 45001, this course will benefit those involved in implementing, auditing, and maintaining an OH&S Management System.
- Provides insight into a range of OH&SMS topics such as the benefits of ISO 45001 implementation, relationships with other management system standards, and integrating ISO 45001 into existing management systems.
- This course also explores Hazards and OH&S risks identification as well as legislative compliance.
- CQI and IRCA certified course which satisfies CQI and IRCA training requirements for those maintaining their IRCA OHSMS Registration.
- Designed for existing OHSAS 18001 auditors looking to transition to ISO 45001.
- Covers the background and changes from OHSAS 18001 to the new OHSMS standard, ISO 45001, and how to audit against the standard.
This course is highly suitable for those who would like to learn about the requirements for developing an ISO 45001 OH&S management system. The course will cover the key phases of implementation, including:
- Performing a gap analysis as a base-line review
- Developing an implementation programme
- Gaining certification for an ISO 45001 OH&S management system
- CQI and IRCA certified course, designed for certified Lead Auditors seeking to audit against ISO 45001
- Delegates will gain the knowledge and skills to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit for an OH&S management system
- The course satisfies the training requirements for initial certification as an IRCA OHSMS auditor
- Understand the requirements of ISO/PAS 45005:2020 which provides general guidelines for safe working during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Utilise a systematic approach to identify, prioritise and reduce risks arising from COVID-19
- Identify external and internal issues including changes to the supply chain and increased worker absence
- Designed for new or existing Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety auditors who wish to broaden and integrate their auditing capability
- Provides delegates with the knowledge and skills to audit an integrated management system based on ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- This is an auditor skills development course and delegates are required to have prior knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001, which can be gained from our Integrated Management Systems Overview course if required.
- A choice of three dedicated courses; Workplace Hygiene; Keeping Your Employees Safe, Hygienic Premises; Reassuring Your Customers and Keeping Them Safe and The Hygienic Organisation; Keeping Customers and Employees Safe
- Designed to raise awareness, explain the requirements for keeping premises safe and allow organisations to show they act responsibility in relation to the well-being of employees and/or and customers
- Upon completion delegates will be able to define a management system to control Workplace Hygiene and/or Hygienic Premises
Orthoplastics Ltd|16th Apr, 2021
KSH Safety Services|14th Apr, 2021
Bespoke Safety Ltd|15th Mar, 2021
Future Industrial Services Ltd|12th Mar, 2021
Abbott Risk Consulting Ltd|9th Mar, 2021
Future Industrial Services Ltd|8th Mar, 2021