ISO 45001 is the international Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) management system standard for improving workplace safety and reducing injury and ill-health. It does this by providing the framework for organisations to better manage their OH&S risks and to improve its overall OH&S performance.
Bywater’s classroom and online ISO 45001 training courses provide delegates with the relevant knowledge and skills to address range of OH&S management system needs. Courses include the first ever CQI and IRCA certified ISO 45001 Auditor course and our IOSH approved Introduction to ISO 45001 training events.
Our ISO 45001 training courses take place online in our Virtual Classroom and at venues in Manchester, London, Coventry, Glasgow, Bristol, Aberdeen, Southampton and Belfast.
Please select the Dates & Venues button next to your preferred ISO 45001 training course below to view all course dates.
All of our ISO 45001 training courses can take place on a dedicated basis at a venue of your choice or online. Dedicated training is often more cost effective and convenient for organisations wishing to train several employees. Please select the following link to request a quote.
Extra support is available for those seeking ISO 45001 certification or wishing to maintain or improve an existing OH&S management system, with our ISO 45001 Consultancy Services.
ISO 45001 Course Listing
- Designed for those wishing to conduct first, second and/or third party Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) audits against the new OH&S Management System standard, ISO 45001.
- You will learn the complete audit process, including interviewing techniques, planning and report writing.
- Other topics covered include hazard identification, OH&S legislation and codes of practice.
- Designed for those who need to conduct internal OH&S audits within their organisation.
- Learn to plan, prepare and carry out an internal audit against ISO 45001 and report on your findings.
- A highly interactive and participative course, this will contribute 16 hours towards your CPD.
- Designed for those looking to understand the main features and requirements of ISO 45001, this course will benefit those involved in implementing, auditing, and maintaining an OH&S Management System.
- Provides insight into a range of OH&SMS topics such as the benefits of ISO 45001 implementation, relationships with other management system standards, and integrating ISO 45001 into existing management systems.
- This course also explores Hazards and OH&S risks identification as well as legislative compliance.
- Designed for existing OHSAS 18001 auditors looking to transition to ISO 45001.
- Covers the background and changes from OHSAS 18001 to the new OHSMS standard, ISO 45001, and how to audit against the standard.
- Will satisfy CQI and IRCA training requirements for those maintaining their IRCA OHSMS Registration.
This course is highly suitable for those who would like to learn about the requirements for developing an ISO 45001 OH&S management system. The course will cover the key phases of implementation, including:
- Performing a gap analysis as a base-line review
- Developing an implementation programme
- Gaining certification for an ISO 45001 OH&S management system
- Designed for certified Lead Auditors seeking to audit against ISO 45001
- Delegates will gain the knowledge and skills to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit for an OH&S management system
- The course satisfies the training requirements for initial certification as an IRCA OHSMS auditor
- Designed for new or existing Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety auditors who wish to broaden and integrate their auditing capability
- Provides delegates with the knowledge and skills to audit an integrated management system based on ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- This is an auditor skills development course and delegates are required to have prior knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001, which can be gained from our Integrated Management Systems Overview course if required.
Remote Auditing Training Course | 1 day
- Explores the application of remote methods in successfully undertaking audits.
- Addresses the challenges and benefits of remote auditing, and explores practical options for utilising remote methods, including exercises in planning and undertaking remote audit activities.
- Suitable for experienced auditors, and those responsible for managing audit programmes, familiar with traditional face-to-face audit methods.
- A choice of three dedicated courses; Workplace Hygiene; Keeping Your Employees Safe, Hygienic Premises; Reassuring Your Customers and Keeping Them Safe and The Hygienic Organisation; Keeping Customers and Employees Safe
- Designed to raise awareness, explain the requirements for keeping premises safe and allow organisations to show they act responsibility in relation to the well-being of employees and/or and customers
- Upon completion delegates will be able to define a management system to control Workplace Hygiene and/or Hygienic Premises
Pipeline Engineering|25th Nov, 2020
Volkerrail|11th Nov, 2020
CBRE Managed Services Ltd|6th Nov, 2020
World Courier (UK) Ltd|18th Aug, 2020
Freebird Safety Systems Ltd|17th Aug, 2020
Collaborative Environmental Advisers (CEA) Ltd|6th Jul, 2020