CPDEquivalent to 7 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
ISO/PAS 45005:2020 occupational health and safety (OH&S) management standard provides general guidelines to organisations on managing the risks arising from COVID-19 within the workplace. The standard is applicable to all organisations including those who have been operating throughout the pandemic and those planning to resume operations following partial or full closure.
- Overview of ISO/PAS 45005 including of terms and definitions
- The purpose and benefits of ISO/PAS 45005
- Identifying, prioritising and reducing risks arising from COVID-19
- Undertaking a systematic approach to address risks
- Protecting workers and other relevant interested parties
- External and internal issues to consider, including changes to the supply chain and increased worker absence
- Hygiene within the workplace
- The use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle
- Planning for changes to restrictions
- The importance of applicable legislation and guidance
- understand the benefits of implementing ISO/PAS 45005:2020 within the workplace
- be able to assess risks within the organisation, including external and internal issues
- utilise a systematic approach to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of safety measures and protocols
- understand the importance of implementing processes to keep the workplace clean and reduce the transmission of COVID-19
Delegates will also receive a certificate of completion which serves as evidence of their new understanding and skills in ISO 45005.
We also offer a ISO/PAS 45005 Internal Auditor training course and ISO/PAS 45005 Implementation training course on a dedicated basis. Day one of these courses is our Introduction to ISO/PAS 45005:2020 Training Course whilst day 2 focuses on teaching delegates how to audit against, or implement the standard.
Organisations are re-thinking their working practices in the light of the Covid-19 pandemic when many staff started to work from home. For those whose employees are returning to the workplace, the guidelines put in place with ISO/PAS 45005:2020 for safe working can continue to be of benefit. Risk assessment, best practice and managing risk from disease can help to promote well-being and reduce absences from sickness.
We run the ISO 45005 training course on a dedicated basis, enabling you to choose a time and venue to suit your organisation. Please get in touch if you would like to talk about training.
M Group Services.|24th Nov, 2023
Royal Navy|23rd Nov, 2023
Home Office|15th Nov, 2023
Beldam Crossley Ltd|21st Sep, 2023
Babcock International Group|30th Aug, 2023
Driver And Vehicle Agency|29th Aug, 2023
Environmental Solutions Through Partnership|7th Aug, 2023
Strathclyde Partnership For Transport|31st Jul, 2023
British Airways|6th Jun, 2023
Macdermid Alpha|4th May, 2023
A.B.Hedges Ltd|11th Apr, 2023
West Hatch High School|15th Mar, 2023