DURATION OF COURSE1 days
CPDEquivalent to 8 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certification on completion.
In addition to the above, this course will provide delegates with:
- An overview of Annex SL, the new high level structure of ISO standards and the basis of ISO 45001.
- An understanding of the relationship between ISO 45001 and other management system standards.
- An introduction to the identification and assessment of OH&S risks.
- Considerations when implementing ISO 45001 and integrating this into existing management systems.
We offer a discount of £100 if you book this course with our ISO 45001 Internal or Lead Auditor training courses.
- The fundamentals of management systems, workplace health and safety and the purpose of ISO 45001
- ISO 45001 requirements in detail.
- Hazards identification.
- Identification and assessment of OH&S risks and legislative compliance.
- Health & safety performance and trends.
- Continuous improvement.
- Implementing and maintaining an OH&SMS.
- Those seeking to gain knowledge of OH&S Management Systems and an understanding of the requirements of ISO 45001.
- Anyone in key roles with OH&S responsibilities or duties in the work place.
- Key staff and stakeholders involved in the strategy, implementation, maintenance and/or auditing of an organisation’s OH&S management system.
- An understanding of the requirements (clauses) of ISO 45001.
- Knowledge of the purpose of OH&S Management Systems and surrounding issues.
- An awareness of OH&S risks and legislative compliance.
- The ability to take steps in planning, implementing and continuously improving an OH&S Management System with awareness of the resources, processes and skills required.
For Scheduled Training courses, please select from the Course Dates and Venues table below.
Course Dates and Venues
De Vere Devonport House
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Coventry
Hilton Leeds City
Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor
Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre
Element Materials Technology|14th Jan, 2021
VIA East Midlands|9th Jan, 2021
NPSG UK Limited|16th Dec, 2020
Vitan Solutions Ltd|15th Dec, 2020
Pipeline Engineering|25th Nov, 2020
Volkerrail|11th Nov, 2020