This one day Introduction to ISO 45001 training course provides an overview of Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems (OH&SMS), the requirements of the new OH&SMS standard ISO 45001 and the benefits and challenges surrounding implementation and certification. It is valuable as a standalone course or to gain the prior knowledge required before attending an ISO 45001 Internal Auditor or ISO 45001 Lead Auditor training course.
In addition to the above, this course will provide delegates with:
- An overview of Annex SL, the new high level structure of ISO standards and the basis of ISO 45001.
- An understanding of the relationship between ISO 45001 and other management system standards.
- An introduction to the identification and assessment of OH&S risks.
- Considerations when implementing ISO 45001 and integrating this into existing management systems.
We offer a discount of £100 if you book this course with our ISO 45001 Internal or Lead Auditor training courses. To take advantage of this offer please contact us on 0333 123 9001
This training course is designed to provide foundation knowledge in OH&S management systems and ISO 45001, including:
- The fundamentals of management systems, workplace health and safety and the purpose of ISO 45001
- ISO 45001 requirements in detail.
- Hazards identification.
- Identification and assessment of OH&S risks and legislative compliance.
- Health & safety performance and trends.
- Continuous improvement.
- Implementing and maintaining an OH&SMS.
- Those seeking to gain knowledge of OH&S Management Systems and an understanding of the requirements of ISO 45001.
- Anyone in key roles with OH&S responsibilities or duties in the work place.
- Key staff and stakeholders involved in the strategy, implementation, maintenance and/or auditing of an organisation’s OH&S management system.
Upon successful completion of this Introduction to ISO 45001 training course, delegates will be able to demonstrate:
- An understanding of the requirements (clauses) of ISO 45001.
- Knowledge of the purpose of OH&S Management Systems and surrounding issues.
- An awareness of OH&S risks and legislative compliance.
- The ability to take steps in planning, implementing and continuously improving an OH&S Management System with awareness of the resources, processes and skills required.