DURATION OF COURSE1 days
CPDEquivalent to 8 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certification on completion.
This one-day IOSH Approved Introduction to ISO 45001 training course provides an overview of Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems (OH&SMS), the requirements of the new OH&SMS standard ISO 45001 and the benefits and challenges surrounding implementation and certification. It is valuable as a standalone course or to gain the prior knowledge required before attending an ISO 45001 Internal Auditor or ISO 45001 Lead Auditor training course.
In addition to the above, this course will provide delegates with:
- An overview of Annex SL, the new high level structure of ISO standards and the basis of ISO 45001.
- An understanding of the relationship between ISO 45001 and other management system standards.
- An introduction to the identification and assessment of OH&S risks.
- Considerations when implementing ISO 45001 and integrating this into existing management systems.
We offer a discount of £100 if you book this course with our ISO 45001 Internal or Lead Auditor training courses.
This training course is designed to provide foundation knowledge in OH&S management systems and ISO 45001, including:
- The fundamentals of management systems, workplace health and safety and the purpose of ISO 45001
- ISO 45001 requirements in detail.
- Hazards identification.
- Identification and assessment of OH&S risks and legislative compliance.
- Health & safety performance and trends.
- Continuous improvement.
- Implementing and maintaining an OH&SMS.
Who Should Attend
- Those seeking to gain knowledge of OH&S Management Systems and an understanding of the requirements of ISO 45001.
- Anyone in key roles with OH&S responsibilities or duties in the work place.
- Key staff and stakeholders involved in the strategy, implementation, maintenance and/or auditing of an organisation’s OH&S management system.
Upon successful completion of this Introduction to ISO 45001 training course, delegates will be able to demonstrate:
- An understanding of the requirements (clauses) of ISO 45001.
- Knowledge of the purpose of OH&S Management Systems and surrounding issues.
- An awareness of OH&S risks and legislative compliance.
- The ability to take steps in planning, implementing and continuously improving an OH&S Management System with awareness of the resources, processes and skills required.
The Introduction to ISO 45001:2018 Training Course can be held at your offices, a venue of your choice or online on your chosen date. The one-day course includes 12 modules and interactive workshops, allowing your team to discuss how ISO 45001 can be implemented within your organisation. Dedicated training is often more cost effective for organisations with several delegates requiring training.
Course Dates and Venues
Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor
Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre
De Vere Cheadle House
Ramada Encore Belfast
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Coventry
Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor
Hilton Leeds City
Balmoral Tanks|20th Apr, 2020
Balmoral Tanks|17th Apr, 2020
Geoffrey Osborne Ltd|3rd Apr, 2020
AJN Steelstock Ltd|13th Feb, 2020
OPA|12th Feb, 2020
Hexagon Metrology Ltd|11th Feb, 2020