CPDEquivalent to 24 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
A CQI and IRCA Certified OHSMS ISO 45001:2018 Auditor Conversion training course – recommended for existing Lead Auditors (Course ID: 2387)
Focusing on a central case study of the company ‘Excelsafe’, this interactive course allows delegates to put ideas learnt into practise. Delegates will work within a group to identify the documentation required to audit the company against ISO 45001, review company procedures, identify hazards within the site tour, interview senior management, raise corrective actions and write nonconformity reports.
Assessment of the course is by continuous assessment and an examination on the final day.
- occupational health and safety overview including key terminology
- ISO 45001 requirements
- audit preparation – OHSMS documentation requirements
- OHS legislation and codes of practice
- hazard identification, risk assessments and management of controls
- the full audit cycle (plan, conduct, report and follow-up)
- evaluating top management’s commitment to the OHSMS
- generating audit findings including evaluating objective evidence to correctly identify conformity and nonconformity with ISO 45001 requirements
- identifying opportunities for improvement
- Delegates who have successfully completed a Lead Auditor training course in an alternative discipline, for instance ISO 9001 or ISO 14001, and now wish to undertake 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audits of OH&SMS against ISO 45001
- Experienced auditors who now wish to audit against ISO 45001
Click here to learn more about prior knowledge requirements.
- explain the purpose and benefits of an OH&SMS
- explain the role of an OH&SMS Auditor
- state the requirements for OHS&MS documentation
- verify that the OH&S policy commits to compliance with regulatory and legal requirements
- evaluate processes for hazard identification and assessment of OH&S risks
- plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit for an OH&S management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 45001 in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021 where appropriate
For delegates who have successfully completed Lead Auditor training in another discipline, successful completion of this course will satisfy the training requirements for certification as an IRCA certified OHSMS auditor.
Course Dates and Venues
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Coventry
De Vere Staverton Estate
Hilton Leeds City
Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre
New Place Hotel
Hemsley Fraser - Siemens|24th Sep, 2021
Hemsley Fraser - Siemens|22nd Sep, 2021
Hemsley Fraser - Siemens|20th Sep, 2021
Biomarsh Environmental Ltd|31st Aug, 2021
MOD|20th Aug, 2021
Starkey Safety Services Ltd|16th Aug, 2021