CPDEquivalent to 24 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
CQI and IRCA certified OH&S Management Systems Auditor Conversion training course based on ISO 45001:2018 (course ID: 2387).
The course gives existing auditors the knowledge and expertise to perform 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audits of an OH&SMS against ISO 45001:2018.
The highly interactive training focuses around a simulated site audit, enabling students to work together put lessons learned into practice.
Successful completion satisfies the training requirements for certification as an IRCA OH&SMS auditor for those who are already lead auditors in another discipline.
Assessment is by continuous evaluation and a written examination on the final day.
- existing lead auditors in another discipline, such ISO 9001 or ISO 14001, who now wish to audit an OH&SMS against ISO 45001
- those who have completed a CQI & IRCA lead auditor course in another discipline and have some understanding of ISO 45001.
Those with little or no prior knowledge of ISO 45001 will benefit from first attending our IOSH approved Introduction to ISO 45001:2018 training course before attending this ISO 45001 Auditor Conversion training course.
Click here to learn more about prior knowledge requirements.
- occupational health and safety overview
- management systems audit overview
- ISO 45001 requirements and other standards
- OHS legislation and codes of practice
- stage 1 audit
- hazard identification and risk assessment controls
- audit planning and checklists
- opening meeting
- senior management review
- stage 2 audit: operational auditing
- non-conformances, corrective actions and follow-up
- closing meetings
- auditor review
- audit reports
- explain the purpose and benefits of OH&SMS
- understand OH&S legislation and codes of practice
- plan, conduct, report and follow up internal, external and supplier audits for an OH&S management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 45001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021 where appropriate
- verify that the OH&S policy commits to compliance with regulatory and legal requirements
- assess OH&S risks
Delegates who have already completed lead auditor training in another discipline will meet the training requirements for certification as an IRCA OH&SMS auditor on successful completion of this course.
For Scheduled Training courses, please select from the ISO 45001 Auditor Conversion Course Dates and Venues table below.
Course dates and venues
Epson Telford Ltd|16th Jun, 2022
M&G Plc|23rd May, 2022
MAC Surfacing Ltd|18th May, 2022
Future Valley Construction|17th May, 2022
Dalton Park Shopping Centre|17th May, 2022
University Hospital Southampton|10th May, 2022
Strabag|6th Apr, 2022
Private|5th Apr, 2022
Pegasus Planning Group Ltd|30th Mar, 2022
Total Energies|15th Mar, 2022
Buro Happold|25th Feb, 2022
Bear Scotland Ltd|25th Feb, 2022