CPDEquivalent to 7 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
An environment that supports employees’ mental wellbeing may include providing job security, fair treatment, predictable working hours and opportunities for personal development. Offering such benefits not only supports the individual but also often benefits the organisation, for example through reducing employee turnover, improving productivity and increasing worker engagement.
ISO 45003:2021 is the international Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&SMS) standard designed to provide guidelines for managing psychosocial risks within the workplace, whether this is on-site at the company premises or remotely. The standard was written by the ISO/TC 283 committee who also wrote ISO 45001. ISO 45003 was written to be used in conjunction with ISO 45001, the standard which provides guidance on preventing work-related injury and ill-health within the workplace.
- Key definitions and clauses within ISO 45003
- Incorporating ISO 45003 within your OH&SMS
- Benefits of ISO 45003
- Identifying hazards and risks
- External and internal issues
- Identifying those exposed to risks
- OH&S Policy
- Roles and responsibilities
- Risk control measures
- Return-to-work programmes
- Continual improvement
- Those with a responsibility for managing and ensuring the mental wellbeing of staff including HR, line managers and workers with OH&S responsibilities
- Those with a responsibility for implementing or managing the OH&SMS
- Auditors due to audit an OH&SMS which incorporates ISO 45003
- Stakeholders who wish to understand ISO 45003
- understand the benefits of implementing ISO 45003 within the workplace
- be able to confidently identify risks and hazards in the workplace which may negatively affect mental health
- understand how ISO 45003 can be used alongside ISO 45001 to improve the OH&SMS
The ISO 45003 standard focuses on mental wellbeing at work, and fits into the wider topic of OH&S management systems, which are outlined in ISO 45001. It is designed to offer you guidance on how to manage risks to employees’ mental health.
On this course you will learn about the benefits and requirements of the standard, and how to integrate ISO 45003 within an existing OH&SMS.
Mental health at work is now being recognised as a subject that organisations should take very seriously, with many employees reporting levels of anxiety and even depression.
ISO 45003 looks specifically at how organisations can improve and manage mental well-being at work, and complements ISO 45001 and its wider OH&S considerations.
If managers, auditors and other stakeholders can appreciate how to identify and address factors that may be having a negative impact on mental health, they will have the tools to improve employee satisfaction, reduce staff turnover, and ultimately increase productivity. This course will give them that knowledge.
While the ISO 45003 standard is intended to be used in conjunction with ISO 45001, you do not need to be an ISO 45001 expert to benefit from this training.
We recommend this Introduction to ISO 45003:2021 training course to anyone who is involved or interested in mental wellbeing care at work, including HR and line managers, as well as those implementing, managing and auditing an OH&SMS.
We can arrange this training course at a time and location to suit your organisation, either face-to-face or in our Virtual Classroom, through our dedicated training offering. Please contact our team on 0333 123 9001 to discuss how we can deliver this training to meet your requirements.
M Group Services.|24th Nov, 2023
Royal Navy|23rd Nov, 2023
Home Office|15th Nov, 2023
Beldam Crossley Ltd|21st Sep, 2023
Babcock International Group|30th Aug, 2023
Driver And Vehicle Agency|29th Aug, 2023
Environmental Solutions Through Partnership|7th Aug, 2023
Strathclyde Partnership For Transport|31st Jul, 2023
British Airways|6th Jun, 2023
Macdermid Alpha|4th May, 2023
A.B.Hedges Ltd|11th Apr, 2023
West Hatch High School|15th Mar, 2023