CPDEquivalent to 14 hours
CERTIFICATESAll delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 45001:2018 Auditor Migration OH&SMS training course (Course ID: 1875) for existing OHSAS 18001:2007 OHSMS auditors looking to transition to ISO 45001.
This two day ISO 45001 Auditor Migration Training Course is designed to teach delegates about the structure of ISO 45001 (which is based on the Annex SL framework for new ISO management systems standards), the requirements of ISO 45001 and what the implications are for OH&S management system auditing.
This training course is CQI and IRCA certified and will satisfy CQI and IRCA’s mandatory training requirements for individuals needing to retain their IRCA OHSMS Registration. All IRCA OHSAS Auditors will have only 3 years in which to successfully complete a CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 45001 Auditor Migration course. This training course will also be useful for those wishing to work with the newly developed ISO 45001:2018 standard and it will provide the knowledge and skills to audit against it. Please note that prior knowledge of OHSAS 18001:2007 is essential.
- Background to the changes from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001
- Context of the organisation
- Annex SL and a framework for generic management systems
- Leadership and top management’s more direct involvement in the OH&S management system
- Risks and opportunities and the concept of Risk-Based Thinking
- Audit planning and how this might change to address ISO 45001:2018 requirements.
- Auditing against the new aspects and requirements of ISO 45001
- Evaluating audit evidence to correctly identify conformity (or non-conformity) with the requirements of ISO 45001.
- Existing OHSAS 18001 auditors who require the knowledge and skills to audit against ISO 45001:2018
- Those responsible for transitioning their Occupational Health & Safety Management System from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001 who wish to understand the changes and their implications.
Delegates are recommended to have an in-depth knowledge of OHSAS 18001:2007.
- Understand the purpose and structure of Annex SL, the framework that ISO 45001 and future ISO standards will be based upon
- Interpret the new and revised terms and definitions within ISO 45001
- Understand the key differences in requirements between ISO 45001 and OHSAS 18001, including what this means for the organisations (and their management systems) and for auditors.
- Evaluate audit evidence to correctly identify conformity, with emphasis on
- Context of the organisation
- Internal & external issues
- Relevant interested parties
- Leadership and top management involvement
- Actions to address risks & opportunities
- Operational planning and control
- Retain/upgrade their IRCA OHSMS Registration (if applicable)
For Scheduled Training courses, please select from the Course Dates and Venues table below.
Course dates and venues
Epson Telford Ltd|16th Jun, 2022
M&G Plc|23rd May, 2022
MAC Surfacing Ltd|18th May, 2022
Future Valley Construction|17th May, 2022
Dalton Park Shopping Centre|17th May, 2022
University Hospital Southampton|10th May, 2022
Strabag|6th Apr, 2022
Private|5th Apr, 2022
Pegasus Planning Group Ltd|30th Mar, 2022
Total Energies|15th Mar, 2022
Buro Happold|25th Feb, 2022
Bear Scotland Ltd|25th Feb, 2022